Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That Reuters article that was posted is borderline criminal. All the proper keywords are there for algo trading. It's such a pointless article that's the worst part haven't seen FUD like this in a while.
Agree. The whole article refutes the headline. Pure absurdity. Next level FUD. Strange that it's coming from Reuters, Reuters is usually ok in my experience.

Even my Schwab brokerage account is posting China's April sales have plummeted 27% from March while ignoring the 40k production number. But at the end it qualifies the piece with: "(Market Chatter news is derived from conversations with market professionals globally. This information is believed to be from reliable sources but may include rumor and speculation. Accuracy is not guaranteed.)" Hahaha

I am starting to agree with folks here who are saying the FUD is likely worse than what we have seen in the last few years.

Benzinga article, by Staff writer, don't bother clicking.
Tesla shares are trading lower after the company announced that it has halted plans to expand its Giga Shanghai production over US-China tensions. The company also announced that its deliveries had dropped 27% MoM.

Company announced what? EDIT: If it wasn't clear, by "Company announced what?", I was making a statement, that wasn't a question for you folks :cool:

Such a shame these guys have the level of viewership they do.

Last edited:
Agree. The whole article refutes the headline. Pure absurdity. Next level FUD. Strange that it's coming from Reuters, Reuters is usually ok in my experience.

Even my Schwab brokerage account is posting China's April sales have plummeted 27% from March while ignoring the 40k production number. But at the end it qualifies the piece with: "(Market Chatter news is derived from conversations with market professionals globally. This information is believed to be from reliable sources but may include rumor and speculation. Accuracy is not guaranteed.)" Hahaha

Reuters is pretty bad when it comes to Tesla.

I am starting to agree with folks here who are saying the FUD is likely worse than what we have seen in the last few years.

Tesla shares are trading lower after the company announced that it has halted plans to expand its Giga Shanghai production over US-China tensions. The company also announced that its deliveries had dropped 27% MoM.

Company announced what?
Glad Tesla didn't go full retard trying to build MIC Teslas to export them back to the US...lol

ex
Vincent's second interpretation is most likely impossible unless Tesla was loading a dream and a prayer onto the boats according to ship tracker. Their load time increased qoq.

The actual China sales number that Vincent is now saying equally make no sense. 11k sales.....Less sales than in Jan by 4K when Tesla hardly sold any Y and the 3 was still ramping. That would disastrous results. Still no clue why Vincent is changing his numbers drastically lower but he really should stop tweeting until he confirms because there’s a massive discrepancy between his two takes on the data.

5M bargain shares at the open, first 3 minutes.

FYI....short interest update comes today AH.
Waiting for the SI update, I am hoping it went up between 04/15 and 04/30, perhaps to ~55M. That would likely put upward pressure on SP, having more shorts needing to cover.
Of course, those crooks and idiots can take the SI even higher to 60M and more.

Reactions: capster
Me and this week so far:

zGHQb4O.gif
Yes, I am flipped horizontally too.

Company announced what?
Announced via its massive publicity department.

How can there be any doubt about the China numbers? Are all the bulls idiots now.

China sales numbers CAN NOT include the exported cars. They are not even sold yet. THEY ARE ALL STILL ON THE SHIPS (well one reached port the other day, still no deliveries from that one). They don't count until they are paid and registered, in whatever country.

Yeez, even Tesla bulls spreading FUD now.

Company announced what?
593x5x.jpg

Last edited:
How can there be any doubt about the China numbers? Are all the bulls idiots now.

China sales numbers CAN NOT include the exported cars. They are not even sold yet. THEY ARE ALL STILL ON THE SHIPS (well one reached port the other day, still no deliveries from that one). They don't count until they are paid and registered, in whatever country.

Yeez, even Tesla bulls spreading FUD now.
This is so bizarre I can find source after source stating the numbers are clear - 25k China sales, 14k export.

Vincent needs to stop tweeting. He’s confusing everyone and the actual data seems pretty damn easy to understand. His tweets are actually costing real money here

My interpretation is that Elon's poll is serious: I doubt he sees any first-principle difference between BTC and doge, from a technical perspective.

And, the fact that doge was conceived as a joke-currency, it kinda makes sense that it would be even funnier if it turned out to be worth a lot in the future. A sorta double joke, or joke within a joke, inception-style. Especially if you, as Elon has stated many times, sorta believe that we live in a simulation.

From a generational standpoint, doge might be a thing: Are the WSB-crowd even old enough to be Gen-Z? We know from countless anecdotes here on TMC that kids as young as 5-6 love Tesla. Maybe doge is simply next level marketing, creating and sustaining demand going 5-10-15 years ahead.
Think about it: The equivalent story would have been for Bill Gates to sell us Gen X'ers some weird, homemade Microsoft stock very cheep early on, making many of, or at least some of us a lot of cash. That is not something you forget, as a young person.
Fate loves irony.