Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't try to understand the action. If you are a short term player and having some pain , shame on you for playing so close to the fire. If you are an investor, just chill, the numbers validate your opinions and investments. Let the market sort the price out. Wait a week, or two. Step back from the market and live a little.
I've been holding since 2013. I still cannot help but watch numbers by the minute!

Don't try to understand the action. If you are a short term player and having some pain , shame on you for playing so close to the fire. If you are an investor, just chill, the numbers validate your opinions and investments. Let the market sort the price out. Wait a week, or two. Step back from the market and live a little.
A week or two...you mean a decade or two :) ... These numbers just validate how well Tesla is executing.... Super bullish going forward for the next 10 years!

Can't understand why the stock is not over $700 after hours.

Non-GAAP EPS at $1.45
Gross Margins 24.1%
Operating Margin 11%
Free Cash Flow at $619m

These numbers are incredible.
‘They’ need time to digest the numbers. (Read, they need time to unwind their current bet against TSLA positions and then need more time to buy the bet for TSLA positions)

Battery and Powertrain We have successfully validated performance and lifetime of our 4680 cells produced at our Kato facility in California. We are nearing the end of manufacturing validation at Kato: field quality and yield are at viable levels and our focus is now on improving the 10% of manufacturing processes that currently bottleneck production output. While substantial progress has been made, we still have work ahead of us before we can achieve volume production. Internal crash testing of our structural pack architecture with a single-piece front casting has been successful.

Yeah, this right here honestly makes me happier than the financials do. Great news all around this earnings report, much better than I expected and I was expecting it to be GOOD!

Much better than expected. Congrats to Tesla, Elon, all the employees who worked so hard. On our journey on I5 where I posted the semi truck fire I should mention that I saw trailers of Teslas (about 9/trailer) going North and that was probably several per hour.

1627331593541.png