Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All this talk about the MX Plaid being a screaming deal has me majorly “FOMOing.” Now look what you made me do:View attachment 692123

Same happened to me ;)
Ordered one Model X for US April-May delivery on a day price went up. I had plans to buy a X, but when I saw @Lycanthrope's delivery dates and then checked US dates, i pulled the trigger.

CC BNDT (CC Bandit on the way ) - 8mths to decide.

Reactions: redan
Again not by much, but a sixth successive up day for TSLA. At the start of that span, it pushed above its 200-day SMA (simple moving average) and has remained there ever since. This could be seen as encouraging by technical standards.
$TSLA showing good strength while overall market has been choppy to say the least......only a matter of time before it breaks hard to the upside :D

Quite a differential between autos today. I'll take a green day anytime over the alternative.
XPEV +2.39%
NIO +1.17%
LI +0.46%
TSLA +0.17%
VWAGY -0.07%
TM -2.03%
LCID -4.03
F -4.99%
GM -8.91%

HOOD +50.41% Robinhood's 2nd full day of trading since IPO, up +100%. This bodes well for the birth of the Retail Investor, and we all know that Retail Investors are a small but growing part of TSLA shareholders.

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 5.02.00 PM.png

Yeah a story from last year:eek:🤣
I guess I might be concerned about older model s cars that have had a lot of supercharging. Also letting the charge go to low and charging to full. However, this guy is anti-tesla (actually anti-musk) and his bias shines through. I wonder why 2 of the better newspapers (washington post, nytimes) have such an anti-musk bias. Journalistic standards are almost non-existent these days.

Reactions: WattsHappening
Quite a differential between autos today. I'll take a green day anytime over the alternative.
XPEV +2.39%
NIO +1.17%
LI +0.46%
TSLA +0.17%
VWAGY -0.07%
TM -2.03%
LCID -4.03
F -4.99%
GM -8.91%

HOOD +50.41% Robinhood's 2nd full day of trading since IPO, up +100%. This bodes well for the birth of the Retail Investor, and we all know that Retail Investors are a small but growing part of TSLA shareholders.
wtf happened to GM today, the Bolt recall?

More BS campaign to drop Tesla sales in China.

25k car will not be available until 4680s are so abundant Tesla don't even know what to do with them. Oh yeah..whatever happened to the chip/part shortage Tesla is trying to work through in which they are having trouble meeting capacity this year? All signs point to BS.

Last edited:
Ouch. Can you imagine tsla if they announced a $1.3bn cost of recalls??
Can you imagine if tsla reported quarterly profits, YOY increased volume, and orders booked out for the next quarter? Oh yeah they did, and they are pivoting their car manufacturing revenue to a monthly software subscription-- where in the car becomes the software delivery device...