Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s amazing in general the level of ignorance that surrounds EVs and Tesla even now in 2021.
Incredible really. When someone is interested but has no clue about EV's I ask "if someone came by and filled up your gas tank every night how often would you go to a gas station?" Silence for a moment and then you see the light bulbs going off and they want to know more.

Here we go. Republicans making a stronger move against the union provision.

Who would have figured that Republicans would be the ones coming to Tesla aid lol. Crazy world nowadays

Also, I gotta believe this will be walked back down to 1,099 but man I enjoy the thought of them have to spend a decent chunk of money to do it.

Last edited:
And herein is the answer to how tesla is making a bigger heavier car the cybertruck with more range and less price. They have focused not only improving the battery range, but improving the cost of production. And the market is now acknowledging that both saving money on production and improving the widget is possible.

Serious question. How are the folks over in the "other thread" doing? Seems its a rough week to be selling calls
There is a world of options out there, my friend. It is not only selling calls.

Speaking of which I sold 1200 and 1300 calls earlier this week. Already closed them out, but if I had them, would like my chances going into the last two hours.