Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Max Pain at 1165. Hopefully Max comes through in a good way this week. We could see 1200 any day now with just one tweet.

I look at it this way - any chairs I pick up now could be the last affordable ones. So are you good with your chair inventory, or do you need more for the next leg up to where the analysts just predicted last week? I have a chair order pending at 1020.20.

1636477666594.png

I have a chair order pending at 1020.20.
My purchase might be unlikely today with the uptick rule in effect. As I understand (corrections most welcome) - people can still sell shares, but can't short it below that price? Seems we are riding that 10%. I saw it drop pas 10% just a moment ago, now back in the 9's. So no selling without more shorting? Seems like a good sign to me.

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
We're too young to understand, Sofie. ;)
Get off of my lawn you kids. 🧓

By the way yesterday I said "not bad" down over a million. Well today I say "not good", down multiples of that but still hodling. Sad to lose all that gain from the past few weeks up in smoke.

Last edited:
Get off of my lawn you kids. 🧓

By the way yesterday I said "not bad" down over a million. Well today I say "not good", down twice that but still hodling. Sad to these all that gain from the past few weeks up in smoke.
Eh, don’t worry about it. We need to disconnect from the constant “market watching” and just live life. Here’s a great opportunity!
Enjoy life. HODL. 😁💎

we
Disagree given by:

You expressed this wish before. But then said you were very happy with your gains: "I’m very very very pleased with my Tesla profits 🐨"

So... Which is it? If you were truly "very very very pleased" with your profits, why are you hoping the stock goes down so you can buy back in? Sounds to me like you regret selling and you have a tough time admitting it.
Tesla isn’t worth $1200 a share right now, but it is worth $800 in my opinion.

And who was the only person here who timed the 1200 correctly? You can check my previous account's posts. I literally said 1200 was the top this rally.

Why brag about intelligence if you're wrong?

You do realise the stock isn't at $900 and you haven't bought back yet? So you're not "right". Be humble and people might respect you a bit more.