Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A reminder to all, don't cheerlead for getting shares for cheap too hard. There is a lot of people in this thread that could be hurting during this all.
We're at $4425 pre-split and almost certainly a few days/week/months/quarters from ATH. What exactly do these poor folks have to worry about? Again.....this is NOTHING compared to the everyday existential crises of >2018.

Enjoy the ride!

A reminder to all, don't cheerlead for getting shares for cheap too hard. There is a lot of people in this thread that could be hurting during this all.

Though my couch was disassembled long ago, plus, my being shy the burdens of income leaves me unable to buy at these bargain basement prices, I simply cannot imagine how anyone who owns TSLA would consider themselves hurting.

With the exception of those who arranged for their investment to be negatively affected by margin calls or some such, and who may get a haircut. Hopefully they will have more shares unaffected which they may watch as they continue to gain going forward.

It may seem crass, but I am most certainly cheerleading all who find themselves in a position to rush to the Blue Light Special on aisle 69. :cool:

HODL

Where's that super trend line that cannot underscore enough and others talk about sitting at today? About $825?

EDIT: here it is. So about $861 today.

This one?

1643036036132.png