Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
14859531-01.jpeg

They lead what, exactly? the media likes to quote them. Their actual power, though, is pretty modest. They cant get their way on legislation, in committee... just not seeing it. Theyre the senate version of the squad. A lot of sound and fury, little influence.

Warren has been one of the most effective democrats on banking and Wall Street legislation.

Dear god people there's a thread for ELon and his twitter topics/politics. Use it

If you don't want to own TSLA because Elon will vote republican for reason he's spelled out, sell it.
Exactly! And as I’ve observed from you intelligent people, there have been endless charts, diagrams, grids, lines, numbers and foreign acronyms running all over this forum exhaustingly that exemplify the fact the the MMs/wallstreet are clearly controlling the SP, at least for the time being, and little movement appears to be attributed to much else (Elon’s mouth, outstanding profit, barely any debt, new products and innovations, etc).
Relax and enjoy the sunshine this summer. Or sell it and buy something else.

I agree with a lot of what you say. Elon has truly lost my respect. And this has left me traumatized too. It actually hurts. But I will not leave TSLA. It may be hypocritical. It may be inconsistent. I am now dealing with picking the lessor of evils. I Support Tesla even if I don't respect Elon. I believe Tesla will still be critical on global warming. I do think that Tesla has worse prospects now, once the several year backlog of orders goes away and Tesla needs to find 3 million buyers per year. But Tesla still is well undervalued even knowing that.
This seems right. The company and mission are well worth supporting regardless of the Twitter drama and politics. It is crucial it continue to do well, and it is now positioned to do incredibly so.

The touching of 200 week MA is within reach. Maybe not this week, but next. The 200 week EMA has been touched earlier at 11,300 (and overshot). One of these will end up being the bottom within 2-3%.

With respect, last week you confidently predicted TSLA shooting up this week. What do you think went wrong with your analysis?

Fair weather? No, I draw the line at siding with right-wing bigotry, regardless of my own financial interest. Elon’s behavior over the last 2 years has become increasingly bigoted and reactionary and Trumpian. Im not a bigot and I’m not a hypocrite, and I am strong enough to take actions based on those principals rather than blindly and cowardly cheerleading evil to just to make a buck.

You are all fools if you think this bigot’s actions won’t strongly affect both the stock price and sales long-term. He’s making Tesla a seriously toxic brand with his open embracement of the bigotry of the GOP.

*Nominated for posts of particular demerit.

Here's the thing: I think he is ticking off the far left; who are perhaps 15% of the population? While gaining in approval with the ~50% of the population right of center. This would result in a net gain in potential customer base.
I live in the middle of a right wing cult. No Tesla's here except mine. That won't change.