Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone has exposed Musk's poor choice of words. Maybe he does need someone to filter his tweets.

I am available.

Who knows when or if he stopped using flight attendants, but when I've seen him get off his plane ( mine parks almost next to his) he has never had a flight attendant. The only crime I've noticed is his Pilots all wear skinny jeans :oops:

Then it will get political at the end during the pool party when some of us get a little be too drunk on Teslaquila once the SP reaches $10,000 at the end of this decade
I’ll bring the mountain bear 🐻 rifle. Trust me, nobody’s talking politics or panel gaps or tweets or FSD. Going to be one big irrationally exuberant kumbaya tequila festival. 👌

The next tech stock to get kicked in the nuts is probably gonna be salesforce. They report on the 31st. They trade at 300x operating income, and haven’t been able to grow it since 2019… (It also doesn’t help that their products suck either)
1C9AC8B4-9B0B-4733-982D-07F455841DDE.jpeg

The next tech stock to get kicked in the nuts is probably gonna be salesforce. They report on the 31st. They trade at 300x operating income, and haven’t been able to grow it since 2019… (It also doesn’t help that their products suck either)
View attachment 807991

Still amazed this one hasn't been kicked in the teeth repeatedly already. Does it have an unusually small float or something?

Reactions: ZachF
Someone has exposed Musk's poor choice of words. Maybe he does need someone to filter his tweets.

I am available.

Who knows when or if he stopped using flight attendants, but when I've seen him get off his plane ( mine parks almost next to his) he has never had a flight attendant. The only crime I've noticed is his Pilots all wear skinny jeans :oops:
Maybe it’s because I’m on my fourth margarita, but these two posts make me feel much better.

Plus, even though I’m half-schnokered, I figured out how to multipost!

🫠

View attachment 807991
Numbers, Snumbers. Nobody cares about that stuff.

What does the CEO tweet about? That’s how people value companies these days.

If wallstreet is aiming at a PE ratio of 19 for TSLA before starting to buy back I will be working for couple more decades unfortunately.

The butterfly effect of wallstreet dumpin SNAP dumping TWTR dumping TSLA after hours always surprises me. TSLA negative catalysts are expanding every day.
The dump is just 2x beta exactly, while apple dumped 1X beta. Everything took a hit.

According to @verygreen , FSD V11 (streamlined architecture) is already in the latest build in shadow mode.

I will elaborate a bit on this. Right now they have two stacks, one for autopilot, one for FSD beta. Non FSD customers run autopilot for highway cruise control with lane keep assist. FSD Beta users run FSD beta in city streets and switch to autopilot for highway driving.

So a few questions here:
1. Why not run FSD on highway already? Probably because Autopilot has been tuned a lot longer and is doing a better job with fewer bugs right now. On highways bugs can actually be fatal, which has different legal problems than accidents that just cost money or embarrassment.

2. What’s benefit of single stack?
Problem with two stacks is that you need to switch between them. And whenever you switch you risk jerkiness and you might lose memory. Also it cost computationally to run two network and there are benefits having lots of data the neural network has seen on highways that might be useful for city driving(and vice versa). And it’s more work to maintain the stacks for the developers.

3. How will users notice the difference?
Probably more smother transitions from city to highway driving, some improved highway driving with maybe less phantom breaking and more confident and aggressive lane changes.

I will elaborate a bit on this. Right now they have two stacks, one for autopilot, one for FSD beta. Non FSD customers run autopilot for highway cruise control with lane keep assist. FSD Beta users run FSD beta in city streets and switch to autopilot for highway driving.

So a few questions here:
1. Why not run FSD on highway already? Probably because Autopilot has been tuned a lot longer and is doing a better job with fewer bugs right now. On highways bugs can actually be fatal, which has different legal problems than accidents that just cost money or embarrassment.

2. What’s benefit of single stack?
Problem with two stacks is that you need to switch between them. And whenever you switch you risk jerkiness and you might lose memory. Also it cost computationally to run two network and there are benefits having lots of data the neural network has seen on highways that might be useful for city driving(and vice versa). And it’s more work to maintain the stacks for the developers.

3. How will users notice the difference?
Probably more smother transitions from city to highway driving, some improved highway driving with maybe less phantom breaking and more confident and aggressive lane changes.
Single stack for hwy brings so many features NAP right now lacks, like actually driving away from objects like cones or parked cars. Currently NAP feels like it's pre-programed rails vs FSD which feels like AI driving your car(and sometime does random things that are unexpected).

Single stack for hwy brings so many features NAP right now lacks, like actually driving away from objects like cones or parked cars. Currently NAP feels like it's pre-programed rails vs FSD which feels like AI driving your car(and sometime does random things that are unexpected).
Yes, there's a huge structural change between NAP and FSD in terms of what the cars sees, understands, and can take action.

Which is why the single stack is such a huge deal