Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not only that, but after looking at the dates for the comments, I discovered this article was written in January 2022! Must be scraping the bottom of the barrel if they're recycling FUD.

So .. Bullish that they're panicking so much they have to go that far deep - noting also they don't dare pluck the usual Tesla car fire anymore. Weird, maybe they're afraid the counter would be showing all past fudged articles?

I think pushing the NASDAQ down via the Fed announcement timing was their last desperate attempt, quite good for the hedge funds too getting to fill up at discount prices. And retail (and option players) getting fleeced again.

This may have already been posted, if so I apologize... it was a pleasant surprise to me:

It seems the market decided not to chose violence…
🤓
disbelief.gif

Really light volume day across the board... money is still on the sidelines, but the market didn't get pushed down below 11,300 and 11,450 support was created. If money starts re-entering the market we could have a rally. Remains to be seen what that rally is. Downside though, vix couldn't fall below 28... really need that to fall below 27 and get momentum to get below 25.

For now this will have do.

View attachment 807924
I would pay serious money for a Cybertruck that looked like that but came with wheels. That’s how much I want one for the mountain and don’t give a crap about fit and finish. It’s going to end up looking like that by the time I’m done with it anyway, except with wheels. Bring it!

I would pay serious money for a Cybertruck that looked like that but came with wheels. That’s how much I want one for the mountain and don’t give a crap about fit and finish. It’s going to end up looking like that by the time I’m done with it anyway, except with wheels. Bring it!
Plus the lego dots would make awesome mount points for lumber racks and accessories!

Agreed, I'll take just about any CT they throw at me. The mountain is hard on the X, thinking I need some mud flaps.

This may have already been posted, if so I apologize... it was a pleasant surprise to me:
Geez, there were already several threads on it, dating back to April of last year when they broke ground! Guess I should look around at other spots on this site sometimes...

SNAP cut their guidance. Got the whole market spooked.
Gotta love how Snap guidance, a company in about as different of industry and sector as possible from Tesla, still causes TSLA to go down. The even stupider thing is that other auto makers Rivian, Lucid, Ford, GM - none of them are down that much in after hours. TSLA - down 2.4%

Btw

2nd shift employees are happening at Shanghai. Looks like tomorrow does in fact mark the day they start 2600/day production

Last edited:
Gotta love how Snap guidance, a company in about as different of industry and sector as possible from Tesla, still causes TSLA to go down lol.

Btw

2nd shift employees are happening at Shanghai. Looks like tomorrow does in fact mark the day they start 2600/day production

It was cut citing macroeconomic conditions are worsening more than expected to the extent they can't hit the low end of their guidance. Which puts all growth companies in question. Tesla will get hit being lumped into the growth, but take a look at Google... they were down 4%. FB down 7%.

All that said, the market will pretty much ignore this by morning as PMIs are out tomorrow and so are new home sales. Whatever the news there will have a larger impact than this 8K.

25% drop after hours for SNAP, crazy.

Does make one wonder what we might see if Q2 is sub-optimal due to the prolonged shutdown/slowdown of Shanghai.
They undercut their whole growth story with one filing from the company... 25% will be generous when it is all said and done. Should be 40%.

(my theory... SNAP is going to use macro conditions to explain away bad financials in an attempt to ignore the elephant in the room... TikTok)

Last edited:
So, I've had a lot of time to think it over. My dream in life is, going forward, is somewhat happening now with TSLA and continuing to be fully realized:

- to be really wealthy
- have a great wife
- live in an awesome home
- donate a lot

How does that sound?
Cool except you forgot: Own several Tesla's and have a charging station at the awesome home.

• Funny
Reactions: betstarship