Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Log onto your account via ir.tesla.com -> subscription preferences (at the bottom). It will say if your verification is complete.
View attachment 833322
Regrettably it does not say "verification complete". Instead it simply says it has "been received". Leaving myself, and probably most non-US shareholders, plus quite likely many US shareholders in limbo. Do we just wait ? Do we bombard every Tesla email we can reach with requests ? What ?

1658929444185.png

It was an April 2018 build. Except a rock hit it (Az) and has a new top glass, no orange, only in the rear now.
Are these collectors, chrome handles and all?
Perhaps one day. With legacy cars the real collector's items usually come down to very weird paint/trim/interior options. With our model 3s they only made a few variations and all in large numbers. Even oddballs like the mid-range might not wind up as collectors because those packs will be replaced at some point.

Reactions: UltradoomY
We should not be surprised that attacks against Elon and Tesla are ramping up…

A chilling article. Thank you for posting this reminder that we are in a bitter fight against a well-heeled, decades-old, politically connected gravy train.

Few examples are clearer than the case of South Miami. When the small South Florida city’s mayor helped pass an ordinance in 2017 mandating rooftop solar panels on new construction, a network of 10 FPL-aligned operatives mobilized to ensure his ouster.

... (FPL = Florida Power and Light, Matrix = a shadowy political consulting firm, and the mayor in question was named Stoddard, referenced below)...

Meanwhile, Matrix-led non-profits funded a blizzard of ads against Stoddard, accusing him of using public money for “vendettas” and placing him alongside infamous sex offenders Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.
Many more examples in the article ... I particularly raised eyebrows at this one:
In 2015, Matrix distributed fliers for a suspicious charity in a predominantly Black neighborhood in North Birmingham. The fliers warned residents not to let the Environmental Protection Agency test their soil for the presence of contaminants left by a coal plant.
I mean wow, just wow...

Keep pushing, Tesla. A lot more distance to go to reroute the gravy from these guys' plates, but the energy cost winds are now at our backs...

It (Model 3) was an April 2018 build. Except a rock hit it (Az) and has a new top glass, no orange, only in the rear now.
Are these collectors, chrome handles and all?
Yes! Absolutely! Take a look at the S curve for Model 3’s after the first half of 2018. I just hope Tesla doesn’t bring back the Orange roofs just to keep me and others from making huge gains if we sell them.

Regrettably it does not say "verification complete". Instead it simply says it has "been received". Leaving myself, and probably most non-US shareholders, plus quite likely many US shareholders in limbo. Do we just wait ? Do we bombard every Tesla email we can reach with requests ? What ?

View attachment 833336
I would suggesting waiting to give manual document checking time to happen.
If anything interesting happens, I'm sure it will get announced here.

View attachment 833336

Or does it not even matter? let them eat their own tiny carrots! I am not a.....
carrot.PNG