Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guess this "FUD fighter" daytrader is gonna close the short position?

Assuming you believe what he posts (many don't and I'm in that group) then yes because he claims he always has tight stops when he does that. He also claims on the occasions he DOES turn a profit with a short, he always donates that profit to charity if that matters to anybody.

Guess this "FUD fighter" daytrader is gonna close the short position?

He says he would cover immediately:

Assuming you believe what he posts (many don't and I'm in that group) then yes because he claims he always has tight stops when he does that. He also claims on the occasions he DOES turn a profit with a short, he always donates that profit to charity if that matters to anybody.

Not this time:

Bonnie retweeted this. If anyone on here has a join date of 2016 and after, don't mind replying to me because you haven't been around long enough.

You know that saying is for the greedy who don’t take profit right? We are the pigs here who didn’t take profit at 1200 lol. Even Elon took some.
Conclusion: 50 is conservative so we shouldn't go any lower :cool:.
Way back when, a general rule-of thumb in the investment industry was PE roughly equal to growth rate. So 50---->50, 25---->25, and so on.