Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bingo?

Click the link for your card.

1674679855342.jpeg

Last edited:
A couple thoughts coming into the earnings call this afternoon from one of the great poets of modern times.

Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

54945ff17e7c4d43290a84dc4dfe5469.jpg

Not saying this earnings call is going to be bad. But...

b90fe25245ea93732567c573e06e8196--calvin-and-hobbes-quotes.jpg

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

The fact that they are planning investor day so soon after earnings makes me nervous. Like they scheduled it then to do damage control or something. I hope I'm just being paranoid.

The fact that they are planning investor day so soon after earnings makes me nervous. Like they scheduled it then to do damage control or something. I hope I'm just being paranoid.
Paranoid. The more investor updates we get, the better IMO. Keeps it easier for the masses (that have the memory of a goldfish) to stay focused on the long term plans of the company.

Must be
It's out but I can't download it, keeps timing out, LOL!!

Ditto

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) reported quarterly earnings of $1.19 per share which beat the analyst consensus estimate of $1.13 by 5.31 percent. This is a 40 percent increase over earnings of $0.85 per share from the same period last year. The company reported quarterly sales of $24.32 billion which beat the analyst consensus estimate of $24.03 billion by 1.20 percent. This is a 37.24 percent increase over sales of $17.72 billion the same period last year.