Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some Twitter users have access to threads from our favorite TeslaQ buddies. I won’t link to it because of profanity, but let's just say there is no joy.

From our VERY favorite, and I quote "These $TSLA price cuts have (in my opinion) completely de-risked the fundamental bear case. I actually just added significantly to our short position @ 116.99 … as I think this confirms another 90% downside for the stock".

😬

I'm happy to take more of the shorts $$$.

As we always said in my former profession: "I don't have a cure for stupid."

...also eliminates or dramatically reduces the FUD for us... if the price drops appeared in drips bears would have more occasions to distort the drops.

This talk of "drips" and "drops" and "bears" made me think of Charmin bathroom tissue...

and of them getting wiped out. 😏

img.png

Tesla can't even come close to meeting existing Semi orders, I don't see them announcing a new product anytime soon.
I assume you mean a new product based on the Semi? Definitely agree if that's the case... you have to walk before you can run. Plus, I can see a lot of Semi conversions being done aftermarket.

So this graphic that was tweeted seems to depict 9 modules in a 3x3 grid:

View attachment 900231

The picture from the post above has at least 2 rows visible, but given the apparently wider "center" modules and lack if any indication of a 3rd row, are we seeing a 2x4 arrangement?

1674624466600-png.899571
I think we’re just very close to the rear tire and can’t see the third row. Also possible only 2 rows. But can’t see from this shot.

Reactions: scaesare and GSP
This account appears legit:

EDIT: it could still be FUD in the tone, but I didn't see the change of plans mentioned in the thread, and it appears real news.