Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I watched that video at least 5 times already; almost limitless potential for factory work..... the software is easier than FSD
One has to think the next gen vehicle's production line will likely leverage Optimus in some capacity. I would think there are more opportunities using the unboxed process then the traditional assembly line. As always exciting times ahead. More shares please!

One has to think the next gen vehicle's production line will likely leverage Optimus in some capacity. I would think there are more opportunities using the unboxed process then the traditional assembly line. As always exciting times ahead.

Tesla doesn't need ads

Just put 3 waving bots in the bed of a Cybertruck and drive around town

As an investor I’d have been a lot happier if Tesla had actually engaged with the reporters when they called and had a hand in shaping the story instead of sending back the usual poop emoji, then arguing with the resulting story. No one reads the fine print when someone complains about a negative story. This was an own goal by Tesla.
I can guarantee you - WaPo would have still written a hit piece even if Tesla had responded. The agenda of most of the media is NOT to tell the truth, but to push their own negative bias of Tesla & Musk to their readers.

So, you are saying that they didn't do their job. They didn't report any of the information about the lawsuit where the driver openly admitted fault, which should all be a matter of public record. (Which likely included information about the driver overriding the speed limit AP applied, with the accelerator pedal, which prevented the vehicle from stopping for any reason.)

Tesla shouldn't have to do their work for them.
Exactly. Much of what Tesla said in that tweet is information already available to anyone who had the slightest inclination to write an honest story to bring the facts out.

I can guarantee you - WaPo would have still written a hit piece even if Tesla had responded. The agenda of most of the media is NOT to tell the truth, but to push their own negative bias of Tesla & Musk to their readers.
Yes - The story is always written beforehand and then they call you for comment. Our PR team always advised to ignore the media. Why? If you reply they take a snippet for their article . . in other words, they edit your reply "company denied blah blah blah". There are also legal issue in case you misstate something or are misinterpreted. If there is a need to reply, best to do it through a press release with no filter from the media.

An example how the media works . . .From 2020 - Bill works at Tesla Nevada:
1702437512781.png

I don't think that means what you think it means.
I think it means regular deliveries start in 2024. Ordering now probably gets you one in 2026 or 27.
The RWD says, "Available" in 2025.

AWD and Beast say, "Delivery" in 2024.

Delivery means delivery. Tesla intends that if you order today you will take delivery in 2024. That is Tesla's intention. I don't see how it could be interpreted any other way.

Last edited: