Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
COVID was the largest transfer of wealth from Gen Z and Millenials to Boomers, thanks to asset inflation. I feel sorry for anyone under 35 trying to buy a first home or have children. Unfortunately, the endless enrichment of the more fortunate is having a detrimental effect on the future of our country. I am grateful to have the means I have "earned" (I'm not so sure investing is actually earning in the sense of deserving it TBH) but I don't like how it is effecting less fortunate than I. We need others to feel like they are successful in order to maintain society.

Maybe the Boomers want the money now because the Gen Z and Millenials are going to waste it on Avocado Toast where as the multi-time homeowners, i.e. the Boomers, can help funnel money to builders for sustainable products and housing en masse ... as well as ... towards space-faring products/services.

The Boomers aren't on social media either btw, they just move money around to make a better society for their children and grandchildren...if they can have or have had them.

HI . I use IG as my brokers they automatically send me a link to all votes on all my holdings. So would recemend them as a home for your Tesla shares.
I've emailed IG today about opening a corporate account. I can move my personal stocks to them, but the vast majority of my TSLA is in a company account. If I can move that, then HL can get lost :D.

I would have 120% more money if I sold TSLA years ago.
If I would have sold all of my Tesla stock (most of which still has a basis of $3.32/share), I would definitely have 100% less TSLA and would have to have been stupid or desperate... and owe a lot of long term capital gains tax!

Anti-up!

1718308641948.png