Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys - please consider the ignore function. I don't know who you are responding to, but unless you truly think they are providing some valuable info here, please assist with limiting garbage posts. We need less noise here.
Had em on ignore.. just had to push back some FUD. Now my post looks like I am talking to myself :p

Guys - please consider the ignore function.
Ignore is great but if all legit investors ignore them and no one corrects their b.s., newcomers will see their stream of FUD with no one left putting trolls in their place. I wish mods used Shadow-bans like they use on Reddit; (since they're clearly just letting them roam free) - let scumbags keep posting all day and no one would ever need to see their posts.

People who call FUD just love to dig up posting history.
Start reading mine. From the absolute start.
Guess the date I got called by a hedge fund with an amzing offer to wash all your's brains?
Please get over yourself and look out of the Matrix window. It's right there.
I got better things to do than read your posting history. I'm commenting about that one post. It is trollish. Don't state as fact your wild speculations. Or give us links to see which "smart money" are divesting, who got fired for recommending TSLA etc.

May be you got confused. Did you want to actually, talk about this ?

BMW AG Chief Executive Officer Harald Krueger’s job is on the line over concerns he’s not aggressive enough in steering the luxury carmaker’s titanic shift toward electric and autonomous vehicles, people familiar with the matter said.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:
Musk just retweeted an article that says the new Raven suspension uses Maxwell ultracapacitors! I saw somebody comment on this already in the thread linked below, but just thought I'd mention it here too, as it should have some financial implications for the recent takeover of Maxwell - e.g. they probably won't be looking to spin off the Ultracapacitor division (which was raised here as a possibility) and this should help to mitigate some of Maxwell's losses right away, even before the battery technology is in production.
Refreshed "Raven" Model S/X Suspension using Maxwell ultra capacitor?
Active suspension, yes. Maxwell Ultracapacitors? Unlikely.

Spotted on reddit: poster was told no Model 3 inventory available. No Model 3 inventory remaining? : teslamotors

Quick check of the Tesla.com site shows:

0 Model 3 w/n 200 miles of SF
1 w/n 200 miles of LA
2 w/n 200 miles of Seattle
2 w/n 200 miles of NYC

ev-cpo shows 23 Model 3s currently in U.S.

While it is possible there is other inventory that does not appear publicly, seems promising and consistent with Elon's email reporting strong order levels.

Last edited:
What’s the Street’s consensus on Q2 deliveries?
<420 tbh

Actually at this point, if Elon is right and Tesla delivers 90-100k cars in Q2, it might scare big money and tank the stock. Elon has been on a roll with missing expectations so it’s pretty much expected that Q2 will be a miss. If it isn’t, then Elon will be viewed as a contraindicating contra-indicator which creates uncertainty where no one knows what/who to believe and future guidance is continuously disregarded (or something)
/s kinda

I’m really losing my mind

Active suspension, yes. Maxwell Ultracapacitors? Unlikely.
Seemed unlikely to me too at first, but Musk did retweet the picture showing the circled cylinder that was claimed to be an ultracapacitor in the article. On the other hand, you may be right if he was just too busy and didn't read the article or look at the other picture before retweeting it!

Spotted on reddit: poster was told no Model 3 inventory available. No Model 3 inventory remaining? : teslamotors

Quick check of the Tesla.com site shows:

0 Model 3 w/n 200 miles of SF
1 w/n 200 miles of LA
2 w/n 200 miles of Seattle
2 w/n 200 miles of NYC

ev-cpo shows 23 Model 3s currently in U.S.

While it is possible there is other inventory that does not appear publicly, seems promising and consistent with Elon's email reporting strong order levels.
A lot of ships have been loaded over the last few weeks. So I am guessing they are on their way to China and the EU, and the US and Canada are just waiting. Hopefully the ships will be done leaving by early June so all the remaining cars in the quarter will remain in the US and Canada.

Last edited:
Can someone give an explanation of where the figure 2.3B comes from? This smells like another media smear based on some twisted logic.
It comes from the "2018 CEO Performance Award" section of the 10-K (page 123):

As of December 31, 2018, we had $598.0 million of total unrecognized stock-based compensation expense for the operational milestones that were considered probable of achievement, which will be recognized over a weighted-average period of 3.1 years. As of December 31, 2018, we had unrecognized stock-based compensation expense of $1.51 billion for the operational milestones that were considered not probable of achievement. From March 21, 2018, when the grant was approved by our stockholders, through December 31, 2018, we recorded stock-based compensation expense of $174.9 million related to the 2018 CEO Performance Award.​

175m recognized in 2018 + 598m unrecognized but probable + 1510m unrecognized and not probable = 2.283 billion.

It's purely coincidental that net proceeds from the recent capital raise were also roughly 2.3b.