Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but aren't you also user Bonaire ( bon air means clean air in French like schonelucht in Dutch? )
If I'm wrong, I delete this post as it could cause false assumptions.

You are wrong. Admins are free to check IPs and/or our mutual private conversations on here to corroborate. Bonaire and me had those conversations back in the day when he was more involved in VIN counting and delivery estimation on TMC. The funny thing is that I didn't even notice that our names are indeed identical in different languages until now. Personally I connected it with the Bonaire, a small island off the coast of Venezuela. It used to be a Dutch kind of crown-colony but today it is an integral part of the Netherlands after a 2010 referendum and constitutional reform. Anyway, it's kind of hard for me to prove that I am not him/her beyond my word. For anyone having more questions (be them honest like yours or not) or wishing to paint me as a troll, I would suggest taking up the conversation in private or opening a new thread since it's quite clearly off topic in this one.

It's kind of you to offer to delete your post, but there is no need.

@BeckyQuick And what exactly is so freaking funny about “regulators are very data driven”? Did you hear yourself laughing like a lunatic at 5:29s. So rude so insulting. Your condescending smirks make me disgusted. @CathieDWood did a great job ignore both of you.

Mars ☰mperor on Twitter

@BeckyQuick What do you mean by “You people”. You better explain that. You just insulted hundreds of thousands of Tesla owners and millions of potential customers. Is saving the planet funny to “you CNBC cohosts”?
Mars ☰mperor on Twitter

That CNBC cohost really pisses me off.
The way she lied and the tone in which she fabricated sugar is seriously disgusting.

You are wrong. Admins are free to check IPs and/or our mutual private conversations on here to corroborate. Bonaire and me had those conversations back in the day when he was more involved in VIN counting and delivery estimation on TMC. The funny thing is that I didn't even notice that our names are indeed identical in different languages until now. Personally I connected it with the Bonaire, a small island off the coast of Venezuela. It used to be a Dutch kind of crown-colony but today it is an integral part of the Netherlands after a 2010 referendum and constitutional reform. Anyway, it's kind of hard for me to prove that I am not him/her beyond my word. For anyone having more questions (be them honest like yours or not) or wishing to paint me as a troll, I would suggest taking up the conversation in private or opening a new thread since it's quite clearly off topic in this one.

It's kind of you to offer to delete your post, but there is no need.

OT:
Bonaire is my favorite place on earth. I was there in December diving for a week. Loved it so much I'm going back for two weeks in November. I've been looking at rental properties pretty much since I left. The island is in desperate need of more solar and EVs, though. It was the last time I pumped gas (I had to wait in line - everything about it was awful).

FYI Yesterday, I hit a charge rate of 450 miles per hour in a 2017 Model S 90D on the Merritt Parkway with 3 of 4 stalls occupied (I was the solo)
You sure they weren't ICE'd (NB side)? Was only there once, and had to wait for one of the spots to "Unfreeze." Never took note of the charge rate though, never really care as long as it's high enough when I leave the car. That parking lot is a zoo...

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
But.. but.. @schonelucht is a bull (*) :rolleyes:

(*) A bull who never made a bullish post ever. i.e. a concern troll.

I had my disagreements with @schonelucht in the past (edit: in which cases he was right most of the time), but I'm pretty sure he is 100% genuine.

It's entirely valid to approach investments from the side of risks and not from the side of rewards, and to use a forum of optimistic and enthusiastic investors to stress-test negative views. This is doubly true for Tesla where the rewards are so obvious IMO, and the volatility is so crazy.

Last edited:
I had my disagreements with @schonelucht in the past, but I'm pretty sure he is 100% genuine.

It's entirely valid to approach investments from the side of risks and not from the side of rewards, and to use a forum of optimistic and enthusiastic investors to stress-test negative views. This is doubly true for Tesla where the rewards are so obvious IMO, and the volatility is so crazy.
Not to mention that he's often right. Ignore him at your peril.