Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interpret this tweet how you want...

Twitter
Challenge accepted. ;)

"Objects in Mirror are Farther than they Hoped."

EDytccYXsAERzUK.jpg

Cheers!

Only the Raven front motor has been upgraded from an AC motor to an SRPM motor. The Raven still has its traditional AC rear motor. I've stated this repeated, perhaps you should check closer?
My point is that according to EPA application I linked the M3 motor used in Raven is not switched reluctance. And yes, you are correct, Raven is using M3 motor up front - I was sloppy with the wording.

Tesla has sold 'thousands' of Model 3s in Australia, making it the best selling EV in the country - techAU

“..as one small team, are all working tirelessly to accommodate for the thousands of orders we have currently.”

I will not be surprised if September 2019 sets a record for Model 3 deliveries in Australia that stands for some time...

There is an initial backlog of demand and some indications they may have the cars here, delivering them is the challenge....

And the delivery team I work with is much less responsive than they were 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
These types of videos kills current demand for their own referral. NO CLICK

It wasn't wise to leak this information in the first place, or make the video...
But it has been in the public domain for sometime...
Plenty are speculating on a refresh on the basis of Tesla doing the run on the ring...

I would say now it is less dangerous, because if something is happening, it will be publicly confirmed soon.

Batterypack revision = codename "Raven"
3 motors version = codename "Wolverine"

My point is :- Model S Performance $106,000, Base Taycan $150,000, Wolverine (if it exists) $140,000 (my price)
Paying more than $10,000 for the Porsche name on an inferior car, requires a committed Porsche buyer....
If Wolverine exists... and if it exists, it is doing the lap of the ring .. so if the car running the ring is a regular Raven, there is no Wolverine..

All significantly improved models may initially be priced higher...

Last edited:

Russ Vought, the acting director of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget, said in a statement on Friday that “a handful of irresponsible auto makers are aiding California’s radical agenda that will hurt every one of us.” He added: “California is trying to impose its failed policies on the rest of the country.”

This is beyond absurdity. Sure, clean air is such radical agenda and it surely will hurt us.

No it's not.

NNs are not supposed to modify itself. Every time it got retrained and a new NN sent to your car via OTA.

That’s... not entirely true. There are forms of online learning that merely adjust thresholds/parameters, changing the behavior of the system while leaving the weights and architecture the same. There are also recurrent networks that modify internal state variables, allowing them to modify some small section of their weights over time. LSTM(long short term memory) layers are a popular form that allows the network to learn to remember and forget bits of information as needed to optimize for a given task over time.

Possible. I always get the notice at night, but I'll go out to the car next release (every 2-3 weeks recently) to see what's displayed. :)

Well, however it's supposed to work, I think we can all agree that it was not described sufficiently well in the release notes.

And on that subject, why the hell don't Tesla push the release notes to the phone, to avoid us all having to go look in the car? Could even do it with an email if it's too difficult via notification. Can't be that hard.