Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The shorts are going to have a field day with this...

Well since Tesla said they have the cash to cover the bonds in March what else can they harp on? Nice that Zack is following in Deepak’s footsteps and has been with the company for a long time. Hope Deepak enjoys a long, happy, healthy retirement. My dad retired a few times and got called back once or twice and then said that was it.

After-hours trading:
images

So... Tesla is replacing a guy with nearly 30 years of work experience and 15 years of experience in the CFO role

with a guy that's not even 32 years-old and has only worked for 3 companies? And is only 5 years out of his MBA program?

LOL

"What are 2 + 2 ? "

"Ummm, what do you ~want~ them to be, boss?"

"You'll do.... You'll do just fine..."

Old joke, I know, but....here we are.... ;-)

it's also burying the lead to announce it so last minute. stupid way of announcing it.

For you it would always be a stupid way of announcing it. At the beginning of the call, during the call. Tomorrow, next week, yesterday, last week, last month. With SP at a high point, with SP at a low point. Always stupid. Tell me your ideal way and time of announcing.

$14 drop so far on Deepak retiring. Completely crazy. He is worth >$2 billion to the value of the company??

I don't think it's Deepak retiring.

I think it's that a 50B+ public company just handed the CFO job to an internal 31-year-old.

It should be easy for Tesla to recruit incredible talent for the CFO job. Why didn't they?