Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read that, but your poll is incomplete if people think theirs more than two options/choices like me.
I think that's too easy. Almost everyone of us (including myself) would say neither. Or we would say that Apple is not an effective competitor. Those are too easy and the obvious choice. No need to have a poll. The difficult question is what the poll addresses.

• Disagree
Reactions: Pezpunk and Donatas
I think that's too easy. Almost everyone of us (including myself) would say neither. Or we would say that Apple is not an effective competitor. Those are too easy and the obvious choice. No need to have a poll. The difficult question is what the poll addresses.

It’s not a difficult question because not ever going to happen. This Apple talk has been going on for YEARS. I’ve read every conceivable fairytale and now it’s not even an interesting fiction, it’s nauseating.

If you don’t give people the option they believe, your poll is meaningless at best.

BI article I refuse to link to. Has to do with the car’s sensors beeping incessantly while going thru fast food drive-thrus.

Pretty sure this has to do with using autopilot while going through the drive-thru, and getting lots of beeps due to being too close to objects or something like that (I myself have never tried using autopilot through a drive-thru):

Have Grapes? on Twitter

upload_2019-11-7_5-43-2.png

You have to think though. If that cross section of comments represents the average reader....., that’s kinda scary for yahoo. That’s quite the collection of mental midgets.

I believe a few months ago someone convincingly established that 90% of the anti-Tesla comments on Yahoo Financial are Russian bots and the Russian Troll Factory. (There was a hickup/purge of the trolls - the tone in the forum inverted to Tesla-positive for a couple of days. After that they came back.)

I’m guessing today is going to be a good day based on the pre-market?

Looks like someone shares your thought. If I'm reading this correctly, that's exactly 2000 shares @ 7:41:08, but iirc these spikes are sometimes not reliable/authentic. More informed folks here can speak to validity, but it's fun to see.

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 8.45.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 8.36.16 AM.png

And the potential trade agreement is adding kerosene to the mix.

Not to mention that, on every commute that a short hedge fund guy takes in his upscale neighborhood, he’s begun to notice a Tesla car every 15 minutes.

I see you're in IL; that explains it. Here in CO it's more like 1 Tesla every 2-5 minutes. And that's nothing compared to CA>

Pretty sure this has to do with using autopilot while going through the drive-thru, and getting lots of beeps due to being too close to objects or something like that (I myself have never tried using autopilot through a drive-thru):

Have Grapes? on Twitter

View attachment 474066

Nothing to do with AP. It's just the parking sensors. You're constantly moving within a couple of feet of other cars in front and behind, with barriers within a couple feet to both sides. An average trip through a drive-through sounds something like DONG DONG DONG BEEP BEEP BEEP DONG DONG DONG THANK YOU GBYE.

Nothing to do with AP. It's just the parking sensors. You're constantly moving within a couple of feet of other cars in front and behind, with barriers within a couple feet to both sides. An average trip through a drive-through sounds something like DONG DONG DONG BEEP BEEP BEEP DONG DONG DONG THANK YOU GBYE.
While I don't have the parking sensors on my S, I've had a couple of loaners that did over the years. I just turned off the sound. Because there are visual clues for the sensors, it's just fine to turn the sounds off.