Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I'm being naive and I certainly don't know the ins and outs of the relationship of the German gov't with the German auto companies, but it's difficult to imagine Germany being quite as inviting as China.

There has to be something in it for the German automakers.

In Germany it is not only the automakers. They have outsourced almost everything to their suppliers. So we have a huge industry around the autos. Some of them are delivering to Tesla (for example Bosch), some used to (e.g. Recaro). Germany needs to also protect these suppliers.

Update:

Sitting in the lobby. Jerome and others are having dinner. I had to take a phone call, during that time another TMC member I am sitting with spotted Elon briefly.

Yup this is definitely stalking at this point :p

As someone with a very sizable position in Tesla......I'm totally ok with this ;)

Update:

Sitting in the lobby. Jerome and others are having dinner. I had to take a phone call, during that time another TMC member I am sitting with spotted Elon briefly.

Go eat at the table next to them!!!

Must be something pretty important for both of them to be there - wouldn't be for M3 award, then Franz would be present, must be GF4 or some kind of partnership - has to be a political element too if they're in Berlin.

Bought some $420 calls for next week. Not because of Cybertruck, but some sort of partnership announcement. Would decimate any bearish thesis
I've tried to stay just under 420. I think the shorts will pull out all the stops to keep SP from hitting that. The headlines the next day will be "TSLA hits magical $420 level, Elon vindicated from his twitter fiasco. "

(not advice because I assure everyone that I'm an idiot, even if it wasn't obvious)
Any way to anonymously crowd source picking up their tab?
Elon has made a couple billion dollars over the past week or so. He can pick up his own lunch. ;)

I've tried to stay just under 420. I think the shorts will pull out all the stops to keep SP from hitting that. The headlines the next day will be "TSLA hits magical $420 level, Elon vindicated from his twitter fiasco. "

(not advice because I assure everyone that I'm an idiot, even if it wasn't obvious)

Elon has made a couple billion dollars over the past week or so. He can pick up his own lunch. ;)
If this thing breaks $390-$400 then expect a $70 up the next day. It would trigger mass panic buying and short covering. Shorts will use all their ammo at $380s, not $420. Quote me on it :)

If this thing breaks $390-$400 then expect a $70 up the next day. It would trigger mass panic buying and short covering. Shorts will use all their ammo at $380s, not $420. Quote me on it :)

Curious why if you believe that you bought calls at $420 and not at $460 ?

[not meant as a criticism, I don't know much about options and would never buy calls for that reason (among others)]