Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TESLARATI on Twitter

I think this comment from VW CEO may be it. Definitely another nail in the coffin of those expecting things in Germany to move slowly.

German überregulation unfortunately is a thing, though. The domestic onshore wind energy industry has just about ground to a standstill over proposed new rules and permits that take forever. Thousands are being laid off - many more than still work in coal mining. I do expect some mitigating action.

• Informative
Reactions: Fact Checking
TESLARATI on Twitter

I think this comment from VW CEO may be it. Definitely another nail in the coffin of those expecting things in Germany to move slowly.
VW WANTS Tesla in Germany, because it paves the way politically for the whole country via Legacy German Auto to invest what it will take to forsake ICEV for BEV.
Ok what is the next boarder after 350 fell?

360 is too lame, where do you think will the next fight be?
You’re right! The new resistance could not be 360, that’s lame.

Now see 359.99 is much better as a number for the new resistance level! Every retailer knows.
Makes all the difference in the world!

the point being, I think there's a pretty big chance the train that Tim is riding is not a short position in Tesla, it is sweet fossil fuel economy big cash (and or much bigger shorter's sweet mouthpiece-for-hire cash) for his regular "ShamWow!" Tesla misinformation beatdowns. that said, the fact that Tim was so nervous on the set yesterday makes me somewhat less confident about my interpretation of Tim's actions.
I think it is easier for him to lie when he is sitting down and has the other talking heads nodding in agreement.

When he had to stand and try and explain how screwed he was THAT was when he got all wibbly wobbly when he was lying.

Tesla supercharger ruled out as cause of N.J. fire

"A fire at a Wawa convenience store in New Jersey on Sunday afternoon was not caused by a Tesla supercharger; it arose from a nearby transformer, a local fire official said Tuesday.

Matthew Palmeiri, clerk for Parsippany-Troy Hills Fire Department District 5, told Automotive News that Jersey Central Power & Light representatives were on-site across the street when emergency responders arrived to the store on Sunday afternoon.

"No vehicles were involved; it wasn't the charging stations at all," Palmeiri said. "It was a separate on-site transformer that sends power from JCP&L to the charging stations ... Nothing to do really with the charging stations."

A report by CNBC on Monday linked the fire to the Tesla supercharger."

I think it is easier for him to lie when he is sitting down and has the other talking heads nodding in agreement.

When he had to stand and try and explain how screwed he was THAT was when he got all wibbly wobbly when he was lying.
I rather doubt that money manager Tim Seymour volunteered to get up for that chalkboard show-and-tell about his TSLA short position. It may be that other TSLA short sellers wanted him to expound on his reasoning, and demanded that the CNBC "Fast Money" producer push him higher onto the stage. If so, that appears to have backfired. :rolleyes:

I rather doubt that money manager Tim Seymour volunteered to get up for a chalkboard show-and-tell about his TSLA short position. It may be that other TSLA short sellers wanted him to expound on his reasoning, and demanded that the CNBC "Fast Money" producer push him higher onto the stage. If so, that appears to have backfired. :rolleyes:

CNBC did not want lawsuits from angry Shorts ...

My only contribution here on the Mach-E: In the video at 30:56, it was stated a "targeted EPA range at over 300 miles."

To me, it sounds as if it's never been submitted for EPA testing, unless I'm missing something...

They can't yet as they haven't finalized the vehicle. Journalists reported that they weren't allowed to drive the cars because they were still a work in progress. They only got to ride in them.

This is another stupid FUD article. But I wanted to point out the comments. This is MarketWatch, which usually gets a few comments if any.

Tesla ‘Blade Runner’ pickup truck could be so futuristic that it leaves buyers cold

But this article has over 200 comments! Crazy for that website. Cybertruck might be a cultural phenomenom.

claudia assis (SF based) never said a positive word about tesla.

and she only quoted bear analysts on that article. didn’t even try to be objective and get a bull opinion

she’s garbage too

Now see 359.99 is much better as a number for the new resistance level! Every retailer knows.
Makes all the difference in the world!

Yeah! Now I can see it myself. If they can hold 359,99 as the days high, it’s kind of magic.

But when I asked for the new front line, I thought more in the time range of a week, not for today. But I’ll take it. ;-)

Edit: Is watching the TSLA stock at the end of the day, the new football match? Never imagined watching a number go up and down could be so exciting that I’d do that on a regular basis...

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Silentk