Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@mongo informs us that the 'y' reference on x.com has been there for quite a while. Therefore its unlikey that its related to Thursday's agenda/events/news.

In case anyone cares (which they don't), it originally had 'x' in July 14, 2017 when Elon got it back from PayPal. Elon Musk on Twitter

'y' is version 2.0 came out March 30th Elon Musk on Twitter

In other web news:
tesla.com/cybertrk
/cybertruck
/pickup
/modelp
/modelt
/modelct

are still 404 pages. I'll be placing an order at the earliest possible moment. My 2002 Sierra won't last forever.

Slightly on topic, for the first time in nearly a year, all my retirements accounts holding TSLA are green.

This is another stupid FUD article. But I wanted to point out the comments. This is MarketWatch, which usually gets a few comments if any.

Tesla ‘Blade Runner’ pickup truck could be so futuristic that it leaves buyers cold

But this article has over 200 comments! Crazy for that website. Cybertruck might be a cultural phenomenom.
That's Claudia Assis. She once wrote a neutral Tesla article, but she's pretty clear about being negative on $TSLA.

For some reason I can't see any comments, you made me curious.

[edit: its the javascript -- I have that turned off]

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
My only contribution here on the Mach-E: In the video at 30:56, it was stated a "targeted EPA range at over 300 miles."

To me, it sounds as if it's never been submitted for EPA testing, unless I'm missing something...
Its not clear what yo mean by "it's never been submitted for EPA testing".

The way it works is when the manufacturer has production vehicle, they run the tests and submit the results to EPA. Once EPA accepts the numbers, they have a certified EPA number. EPA doesn't test most of the models.