Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could be anticipation for the pickup truck event?

A rise this small doesn't need a reason other than more buyers than sellers. It's just a continuation of the realization that Tesla is not as sketchy as people had been told. There are shorts covering and new buyers coming in. Supply and demand. That simple. And it looks like it will keep trending up lacking any negative news or market shocks.

That would indeed be a very Elon thing to tweet.

My guess for the Cybertruck doors: Falcon Wing Doors. Those doors would be very practical on a pickup truck.

It would also solve the following cryptic tweet from last year:

Twitter

"Oh btw I’m building a cyborg dragon"​

Cyber Truck with Falcon Wing Doors up: looks like a cyber dragon:

And I expect this prediction of mine to age as gloriously as my Ford-Tesla partnership prediction... wait a minute ...

For $50k? Those doors only go on Faberge eggs.

Jeff Dahn works with Shirley Meng who works with Goodenough!
images

There are tons of Bill proposals, few of which are actually passed.

The implications however are massive. Given the exclusion period (meaning at 400k new sales before the phaseout begins - thanks to whoever pointed out the exclusion period), and the fact that some cars will still continue to benefit to varying extents during the phasedown, it could represent nearly $4B to Tesla customers - which obviously has profound impacts for the company itself.

Even a small increase in the possibility of it happening is worth a couple percent rally.

Somebody PLEASE Tweet this to Lora effin' Kolodny as a lesson on how a reporter should do her damn homework before writing a story.

Here she is in April 2018 citing a Model 3 as being involved in a fatal crash... false of course, CNBC correction was almost impossible to find...

Attachments

• Tesla CNBC Lora Kolodny mistake.jpg
    Tesla CNBC Lora Kolodny mistake.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 53
I rather doubt that money manager Tim Seymour volunteered to get up for that chalkboard show-and-tell about his TSLA short position. It may be that other TSLA short sellers wanted him to expound on his reasoning, and demanded that the CNBC "Fast Money" producer push him higher onto the stage. If so, that appears to have backfired. :rolleyes:
Is this really a TV news program?
Feels like a support group session.
“Hi everyone, I’m Tim, I short TSLA.”
Everyone: “Hi Tim, welcome to the group!”

5,200 pages and we're back where we started. :confused:

But it’s been a fun ride. Right? I had fun. Slept through most of it. Added on based on all the demand posts. Thanks for that. You know who you are. Went back to sleep for awhile. Starting to get interested now, but fully prepared to take another cat nap.

Jeff Dahn works with Shirley Meng who works with Goodenough!
images

Wow, good on Gali getting himself deep into the woods on the connections between the major players in battery research. This makes me even more hyped for battery investor day. I think anyone seriously investing in Tesla or considering investing in Tesla should listen to this (and of course, perform their own due diligence afterwards as well).

Wow, good on Gali getting himself deep into the woods on the connections between the major players in battery research. This makes me even more hyped for battery investor day. I think anyone seriously investing in Tesla or considering investing in Tesla should listen to this (and of course, perform their own due diligence afterwards as well).

If his Tesla investment doesn't end up working out.....he should look into private detective work. I think he'd be in demand ;)