Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For reaching $390

elon-champagne.png

Also, at 389.30 that was me selling all of my remaining margin-based shares including accumulated interest thank you very much it worked out fine and now I am margin-free :)

Oh no guys, the shorts have uncovered super real evidence that the FBI is investigating Tesla for doing stuff with the cartels! The jig is up!
No, this feels more like the iceberg has already been hit, and the ship is starting to capsize at an accelerating rate. Many of the shorts have already slid off the rail into the icy water, and the ones still on the boat have a....sinking feeling.
To carry forward the analogy, the smart ones need to convince the dumb ones that the ship is in fact not sinking...while they quietly slip away to the life boats.

Ok, with the ATH out of the way, I need to get my head on straight and go into buy-the-small-dips mode. My smallish position isn't going to get as big as I'd like if I wait for larger dips (should have bitten on the Cybertruck dip GRRR) and this thing is about to rip to mid 400s very quickly IMHO. Not advice or whatever you folks say.

• Love
Reactions: wipster
Apparently they are back to the idea that Tesla is somehow involved with the drug cartels. Mind boggling that people would give money to

To carry forward the analogy, the smart ones need to convince the dumb ones that the ship is in fact not sinking...while they quietly slip away to the life boats.

I think the only lifeboat was already launched by the Captain. Apparently, there are no more lifeboats. :(

For reaching $390

View attachment 489657

Also, at 389.30 that was me selling all of my remaining margin-based shares including accumulated interest thank you very much it worked out fine and now I am margin-free :)
Same here. Sold my last margined shares at 389. Margin-free for the first time since the 420 tweet! :)

Still hodling a bunch :cool: