Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a reminder - today is a good reveal of the participants of this board.

Those who have sold out their positions, in whole or in part, but not admitted it, will be posting things with a negative slant. Those who have held tight in preparation for this will be happy! My options are going crazy!

Congrats to all longs.:)
Sorry? What does "sell" mean?

Those who have sold out their positions, in whole or in part, but not admitted it, will be posting things with a negative slant. Those who have held tight in preparation for this will be happy! My options are going crazy!

And some will be adding ATH

• Love
Reactions: Artful Dodger
June 5th, 2019: $200 breached (again)
October 24th, 2019: $300 breached (again)
December 19th, 2019: $400 breached (first)
January 13th, 2020: $500 breached (first)

So it took:
141 calendar days to get from $200 to $300
56 calendar days to get from $300 to $400
25 calendar days to get from $400 to $500

Looks like an exponential curve to me :). At this rate we should hit $600 in about 12 calendar days, i.e. January 25th 2020. That's not a trading day, so let's say 27th :D

I know this has already been posted, but Tesla has finally hit 500!
617C2E28-A281-4578-8173-6FDD62B50512.jpeg

Twitter

We were at 478 before closure on Friday, a 4.6% increase :D

Last edited by a moderator:
June 5th, 2019: $200 breached (again)
October 24th, 2019: $300 breached (again)
December 19th, 2019: $400 breached (first)
January 13th, 2020: $500 breached (first)

So it took:
141 calendar days to get from $200 to $300
56 calendar days to get from $300 to $400
25 calendar days to get from $400 to $500

Looks like an exponential curve to me :). At this rate we should hit $600 in about 12 calendar days, i.e. January 25th 2020. That's not a trading day, so let's say 27th :D

Everyone is retiring in February. Time to give your two week notice on Friday or so.

Yeah, this volume is absolutely insane! At this rate, today will tear through TSLA's highest volume day with hours to spare!
lots of selling keeping it a bit below $500, but right now I just don't care a whole lot. Maybe its from setting a new all time high, maybe its because of Speigel's alleged loss on a new short position, maybe its the fact that they can't keep a good stock down (currently peeking above $500 again) :D:D:D:D

• Informative

I followed the advice of getting out with the money I had put into the options. So I'm only in playing with house money as the saying goes right now. Which is um still a decent chunk of change because of how the previous options had gained. I'm not fussed, everyone has a different tolerance for volatility.

Oh, there's a bun fight going on for $500 all right. Volume is 4.835m shares traded in the 1st 20 minutes. :p

Of course, that's normal in a bull run on a story stock like this. It's just the normal profit-taking of speculators and the buying of people who want in on this new dynamic company growing like gang-busters.

• Informative