Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you would have 666 or even 777 I'd think about it... 555, too low, especially after next Wednesday and the shipping of the Y's.
You misunderstand. The Shortzes will always try to push down the SP, even if it was $10.

What I'm saying is whenever they are able to push in down toward $555 (Elon's 1st tranche trigger point), those Shortzes will be consumed in a volley of flame buying unmatched in all hellfire and creation.

Because the Universe demands it. And Demand is not a problem.

Their ship of fools is piloted by flames of hatred for all things Elon. Their final voyage will be the pyre on which they burn, and are ultimately reduced to ashes.

tumblr_nfogxykzwr1r60arzo1_1280.jpg

So let it be written; so let it be done. :cool:

Cheers!

Last edited:
You misunderstand. The Shortzes will always try to push down the SP, even if it was $10.

What imma sayin' is whenever they are able to get it close to $555 (Elon's 1st tranche trigger point), those Shortzes will be consumed in a volley of buying to match all hellfire and creation.

Because the Universe demands it. And Demand is not a problem.

The Shortzes, however, are driven by all-consuming hatred of all things Elon. A tower of hate will be the pyre on which they burn. So let it be written; so let it be done. :cool:

Cheers!
Lodger, I think you need to start drinking the decaffinated Earl Grey...

Not another day for the record books, however TSLA faired well in a see of red.

TM -0.21%
APPL -0.29%
NASDAQ -0.93%
AMZN -1.22%
TSLA -1.29%
BMWYY -1.32%
F -1.53%
GM -1.65%
MGA -1.69%
HMC -1.90%
VWAGY -2.04%
DDAIF -2.51%
NIO -5.28%

....or will Fact Checking make us wait until afterhours market close for the final weekly results! ;)

Looking forward to next weeks conference call. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Audi announces short work at the e-tron Brussels plant calling it not demand related but parts for the marriage of the battery are missing...

Its incredible and ongoing
E-tron: Audi kündigt Kurzarbeit in Elektroauto-Fabrik an

A newspaper from Brussel claims short work is due to low demand for the e-tron entry model as customers are unhappy with short range.

Last edited:
What do you expect from a company that used to be known as GoldStar (well kinda)... a name that just exudes quality.
LG is from Lucky and Goldstar. If you ever saw early Goldstar products , they were ‘top notch’ when compared to Lucky Electronics. You were lucky if it worked at all. Of course now I prefer LG to Samsung.

they are keeping it at this price. Million bucks it jumps up on Monday. I’m convincing everyone around me to buy the stock. I think people are finally waking up to what is going on.

Yes, it takes longer for people to catch on than any intent watcher of any stock in a similar situation would think. It's like molasses. Not that I mind, it just always surprises me that it takes people so long to catch on. Yet fake "news" can act light wildfire. Go figure.

This earnings release will be interesting. End of the year and all. I think there are some nervous Nellies that don't want to hold through it and plenty of people who don't want it to happen without being on board. While there are no guarantees, I'm expecting (and betting on) a report that makes the market happy. Incredibly happy. I give it a 70/30 of the market reaction being really good with a 40/60 chance of the market reaction over the next couple of months surprising even some of the most bullish shareholders to the upside.

Craig Irwin of Roth Capital was on CNBC this morning claiming Shanghai is just a 'knock down' factory - that they just bolt together pre-made car kits sent in from Fremont. If he had done any research whatsoever he would know this wasn't true. In fact there's videos showing the stamping machines in action. This is the same guy who recently claimed Tesla is paying Panasonic $240/kwh for battery cells. He repeatedly makes false claims on CNBC and they keep having him back.

Wall Street plays catch up as Tesla hits new highs
Throughout the interview he seemed very uncomfortable, like was sitting on an egg or something?
I would not buy a S&P 500 index fund from this guy. Creepy...

While I can appreciate the effort to integrate battery storage with an EV charger, it doesn't make any sense to have the batteries in the same box as the charger! Tesla's modular approach is far more practical, because:

1. A serious charging location will have multiple chargers, and having a central, shared bank of batteries allows for better utilization of the resource.
2. Economies of scale - the same battery product (PowerPack or MegaPack) that's used for other purposes can be deployed without modification.
3. Servicing - you don't have to take chargers offline to swap battery modules, etc.

A shame it is to see VW wasting engineering resources like this.