Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
76DD0843-9D76-4463-AB99-0039F881AF62.jpeg

Man I almost sold my shares. This market sucks. For next Quarter, at least we have 104000 + GF3 production Vehicles to deliver

I think the 104000 can all ship to Taiwan
XDDDD

now the question: does the 88000 delivery number good enough to keep Tesla Gaap profit ? Are we going to join S&P 500? Thanks

Don't forget to troll @diogenes, who made an awesome call reiterating his maximum short position in Tesla this morning.

I'm very annoyed with myself. I had a plan to buy calls on the close, but bought this morning instead. Could open up 50 in the morning, or get pushed down to flat in the morning. I'll feel better losing my bet knowing Chanos gets a margin call tomorrow though.

Great P&D report all things considered. I'm wistfully thinking of what could have been if not for the pandemic. Would love to see the breakdown by region, as I think GF3 played a huge role in these numbers - again substantiating the idea that its selection as the first non-US factory was a masterstroke.

Cheers to the longs; the next few months will be interesting.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's cool think that my Model X delivery is in this report. Happy to have lent a hand to the mission. ;-)

These are very good numbers, especially when you consider that Tesla is optimizing their lines with this downtime, but I'm wondering if it's enough to overpower the shorties this week with the likely still largely unsettled market.

I am worried that the market won't act appropriately to these numbers tomorrow.

I'm still sticking with my theory that we'll be capped around 500 as the peak and walked back down. I think it's either going to be very apparent that is what's going to happen.....or we blow through 550 pretty early on tomorrow with a close around 575.