Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla will be a monopoly in the next decade of other companies don’t innovate faster
There's really no company in North America or Europe that has the cash, desire, and fortitude to innovate. (Cup holders in various places are not innovation.) They have all outsourced their technology for too long, and their in-house expertise is based on fossil fuel combustion.

567C9C73-7E23-4B85-A0A4-AAFDD8D7E6F1.png
Hmmm. I miss fact checking and Karen. So does our advertising engine; who is making subtle jabs at the ownership group behind TMC.

There's really no company in North America or Europe that has the cash, desire, and fortitude to innovate. (Cup holders in various places are not innovation.) They have all outsourced their technology for too long, and their in-house expertise is based on fossil fuel combustion.
Breaking up Tesla would be easy. They have distinct divisions and realistically it won’t be the motors division that causes this issue. It will be Tesla energy. Hypothetically if they get a HVAC division then Tesla will be the Apple of houses. You’ll get Tesla solar to run your Tesla home. The name brand will carry the commercial division.

I don’t see everyone driving a Tesla but I could see Tesla using their expertise in everyone’s day to day life.

Good chance we get Tesla China May sales numbers today or tomorrow which could be a positive catalyst. If not today or tomorrow, I would think we'd get them by end of the weekend at the latest.

April sales data were released on May 11th. Does anyone know if the 11th is late or normal? I checked March data and they were released on April 9th, so I would guess we won't find out until next week. Calls are not cheap these days, but it could be a good upside opportunity.

• Informative
Reactions: StarFoxisDown!
Was there a context?
Yes, Elon was responding to a tweet by Alex Berenson. Amazon told Berenson his book "Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns..." would not be offered for sale because "Your book does not comply with our guidelines".

Elon apparently agrees with Berenson that he is being censored.

Is amazon using its position to illegally suppress competition?
What’s Elon reference.

As a consumer they are great.
I get price discovery plus quality references from buyers
And much more.

I believe it is that Amazon, like youtube with videos, is really one of the major avenues for people to get published, or get their book out to the masses. Even if it was pushed through a publishing agency (who knows if it has), Amazon is the place to get your books. Brick and mortar bookstores are far, far more rare than they were even 15 years ago.