Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree that the longer Elon keeps pushing Battery Day, the noisier the gossip is going to get. Doesn't really impact anything about actual Battery Day, just annoying to hear constant gossip that's either obviously wrong or only a piece of a larger puzzle.

The thing I dread the most is no battery day before the annual shareholders meeting. Every question will be about battery day and the response we're gonna get is "wait till battery day" "wait till battery day"........:rolleyes: It's gonna be so annoying.
At least somebody understood my point. Some here are far too literal and will ignore a point to focus on a specific detail. I don't know what people are expecting on battery day, but anyone paying attention has a pretty good idea.

cowen initiates coverage of nkla with target $79 or something. “more than just a truck company”

the borrow rate on nkla now at ib neg 771

a general collateral stock is like spy or msft or aapl so you’d pay roughly .25% to .50% right now.

nkla costs 771.0%!!!

yes you read that right (according to my stock loan desk)

I am short NKLA. I get a message like this every day from ETrade:

The borrow rate for a hard-to-borrow security in your account below is above 25%.

Security:
NKLA
New borrow rate: 301.25%

FYI as most assume no advanced battery tech updates to current lines

Screenshot_20200617_064308.jpg

At $10,000/day, he's approaching TSLA long payoffs. Makes me wonder if going the youtube route would have been more lucrative than watching the TSLA stock ticker all day.
Nah, forget it. Too much work. I'll stick to watching the ticker.

Marques has been building his channel since he was 11. I'm a fan, he is a VERY good tech reviewer. I'm sure the anticipated mixed response to his unprecedented accepting of "Influencer Cash" is in part calculated to drive new eyeballs to his channel. The Buick video is clearly labeled throughout as a paid advertisement.
Oh, and he doesn't have a family to support as of yet.

Marques has been building his channel since he was 11. I'm a fan, he is a VERY good tech reviewer. I'm sure the anticipated mixed response to his unprecedented accepting of "Influencer Cash" is in part calculated to drive new eyeballs to his channel. The Buick video is clearly labeled throughout as a paid advertisement.
Oh, and he doesn't have a family to support as of yet.
Not to get to far off topic...(thread nuke inbound probably) but He is a awesome tech reviewer!

Media outlets seem intent on further increasing their irrelevance. I understand they want the clicks, but continually posting stories like "massive drop in registrations blah blah" when it's easily explainable and previous claims along those lines turned out to be a joke just makes people ignore the news even more. Model 3 was the best selling car in CA in Q1. I think demand isn't a problem WSJ. :rolleyes:

It's nice to see FUD having diminishing returns nowadays. The SP used to be more sensitive to bearish fan fiction but I think we have moved on. It seems prevailing winds are upwards whenever MM's aren't manipulating for options expiry.

It's the story of the WSJ who cried "demand problem." Somehow Tesla sales are perpetually "plunging" every month, and breaking records every quarter.