Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's the wall street consensus that gets sent out every quarter a week or two before the P&D

This was for Q1
EUbkFK4WsAE8pCu

Last edited:
What is the best way to fight back?

Don’t mistake my question. I’ve been long TSLA for nearly ten years; I have every intention of measuring my investment in decades. That said, I do like to grin and fight.

If I could change anything about our community; I would love to see a coordinated LONG attack.

I truly appreciate the sentiment but I think the best strategy is to ignore the FUD. Short term they may catch attention. Long term they lose all credibility. We should continue to speak the truth about our individual experiences with Tesla. This word of mouth advertising is more powerful than any media campaign. Well, that's my 2 cents.

I truly appreciate the sentiment but I think the best strategy is to ignore the FUD. Short term they may catch attention. Long term they lose all credibility. We should continue to speak the truth about our individual experiences with Tesla. This word of mouth advertising is more powerful than any media campaign. Well, that's my 2 cents.

Honestly, @Krugerrand has the right idea. If you want to take a tangible action when you're annoyed by FUD or negative press, buy a share when you see it happen. Harder to do today than when shares were $200, but...

I'd sure rather see 150k shares in the hands of longs than a one-page ad in the NYT for a day.

After-action Report: Wed, Jun 24, 2020: (Full-Day's Trading)

Headline: "Classic 'no-news' bear raid coordinated by Adam Jonas"

Traded: $10,579,330,736.39 ($10.58 B)
Volume: 10,971,190
VWAP: $964.28

Closing SP / VWAP: 99.64%
(TSLA closed BELOW today's Avg SP)
Mkt Cap: TSLA / TM = 185.805B / 177.837B = 100.89%​

'Short' Report:

FINRA Short/Total Volume = 58.3% (53rd Percentile rank Shorting)
FINRA Volume / Total NASDAQ Vol = 51.6% (52nd Percentile rank FINRA Reporting)
FINRA Short Exempt Volume was 1.03% of Short Volume (50th Percentile rank)​

TSLA - SUMMARY TABLE - 2020-06-24.png

View all Lodger's After-Action Reports

Cheers!

@TrendTrader007

$tsla i am turning short term bearish
possibly time to take some money off the table

$tsla and $compq looking awfully toppy

Bottom confirmed.

PS. Wasn't the below posted by you like...what...yesterday?

@TrendTrader007

$TSLA this is what winning daily chart looks like before the stock explodes to the upside and goes super parabolic minimum price target of $1500 maximum price target of $3000 over the next three months Shorts are historyView attachment 555088

What's your reason for bearishness? FUD + Market forces?

Reason? If you want reason I suggest you'll get more from a roulette wheel. Pay attention to the random gyrations of TT007 at your peril.

On Monday it's:
time to load up on calls right now and ride it until the battery day/ annual meet

On Wednesday it's:
i am turning short term bearish

Nothing's changed in years of posting. Always certain, usually wrong.

What is the best way to fight back?

Don’t mistake my question. I’ve been long TSLA for nearly ten years; I have every intention of measuring my investment in decades. That said, I do like to grin and fight.

If I could change anything about our community; I would love to see a coordinated LONG attack.
We did that when the stock price hit 420.69!