Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
California is an at will state, so no they really wouldn't have to give much justification for firing her.

"At-will employment is a term used in U.S. labor law for contractual relationships in which an employee can be dismissed by an employer for any reason (that is, without having to establish "just cause" for termination), and without warning, as long as the reason is not illegal (e.g. firing because of theemployee's race ..."

That’s harsh. In Australia she would receive two written warnings. Fired on the third black mark.

• Love
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Could you provide more details? She has me blocked from her Twitter account.
C1C3E945-4B35-4110-8314-C19FD0A3F2F4.png
8F768F0D-5234-4B1E-8024-516729E31E78.png
4B91A9D4-91A8-4ACA-8692-C6D46D312501.png

By 2023 Tesla probably will produce and sell 1 million vehicles per year (Model 3, Y, S, X, truck, Roadster). The production is likely to reach 2~3 million by 2025.

i completely agree with the sentiment of your post, but I believe your timelines are way too conservative. Tesla will produce and sell 1 million vehicles annually by 2021 for sure, possibly by 2020.

Yeah, that's a good theory, but in practice if you don't have good records the employee will turn around and find a reason to claim that it was some sort of discrimination.

Good records, like documentation of a pattern of months of posting information that was under NDA on social media?

Let's face it, I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did, and her reply to Musk is not a good look IMO.

• Love
Reactions: neroden and Jovian
Very true. One more possible source of skew in the CR data: 'whompy wheels' aka false reporting.

CR relies upon an honour system for reporting. CR has no mechanism to verify data reported by its survey respondants, or the the people writing complaints actually even own a Tesla Model 3.

As @Fact Checking wrote upthread, anyone willing to buy 250 memberships could skew the survey results for the cheap cost of about $13K (not bad value for Shortz to knock $2B off TSLA shareholder value).

Further, the reason CR data looks so suspect is because many of the 'frequently reported' issues are long-debunked Short talking points (ie: 'look at those panel gaps'). CR made no separate effort to sample their responses to rate the reliability of their own survey methods. It is shoddy work.

Now that's an actual 'panel gap', one on the credibility of CR.

How does that square with Tesla and Model 3 reaches the highest customer satisfaction and the highest rating save for two categories?