Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is marvelous that competitors are improving. We should all wish them well.

I. Just. Can’t. For various reasons brought upon themselves; disparaging Tesla, laughing at Tesla, lying about Tesla, stealing from Tesla, wanting to keep killing us by dragging their feet or cheating emissions etc... and of course because in the end I don’t like people.

I want to make an exception for Volvo and Geely in this case because I’ve not seen anything negative from them about Tesla and don’t recall them being part of the emissions scandal. However, this reviewer makes me want to see the car flop for getting stuff wrong about the Model 3 that he shouldn’t have after bragging about how many miles he’d driven one. So now I’m left to wonder if he did it on purpose. If it was all just a big mistake, then what else is he mistaken about the Polestar; I can’t trust his word.

Not sure if already mentioned: the 2020 Axios Harris Poll 100 Reputation ranking came out yesterday. No. 1: Clorox (same as last year, it seems).
Tesla (described as Tesla Motors) is in at #18, up 24 positions from last year. Ranks #2 overall in the Products/service category, after Clorox. Toyota Motors is #15, Honda Motors is #16.

Methodology: The Harris Poll conducted four rounds of nominations totaling 8,392 respondents to determine the companies included in the ranking: Nov. 4-6, 2019; Nov. 12-14, 2019; Dec. 5-9, 2019; and June 11-15, 2020.
This year’s company ratings phase was conducted June 24-July 6, 2020 among 34,026 U.S. adults who are very or somewhat familiar with the company. Each company received an average of approximately 305 ratings per company.

Sorry to post across threads but I think Papafox is on to something and suggest reading his post about yesterday and really all of the last week's trading:
Because of the continued differences in style of manipulations, I continue to suggest that maybe some type of capital raise is coming and the seller investment banks are getting TSLA price settled near 1500 before the announcement is made and price is set.

LOL right back to $1500 Mid-BB.
FTFY ;)

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2020-07-31.09-45.png

Cheers!

• Helpful
Reactions: capster and Tim S
Not sure if already mentioned: the 2020 Axios Harris Poll 100 Reputation ranking came out yesterday. No. 1: Clorox (same as last year, it seems).
Tesla (described as Tesla Motors) is in at #18, up 24 positions from last year. Ranks #2 overall in the Products/service category, after Clorox. Toyota Motors is #15, Honda Motors is #16.

Methodology: The Harris Poll conducted four rounds of nominations totaling 8,392 respondents to determine the companies included in the ranking: Nov. 4-6, 2019; Nov. 12-14, 2019; Dec. 5-9, 2019; and June 11-15, 2020.
This year’s company ratings phase was conducted June 24-July 6, 2020 among 34,026 U.S. adults who are very or somewhat familiar with the company. Each company received an average of approximately 305 ratings per company.

CLOROX?!