Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2019-2-28_20-50-46.png

I don't remember the language list looking like this... though maybe I was looking at it from a different page.

A liar always assumes folks are telling lies. A politician is always looking for the spin and the populist vote. A banker is always trying to extract the maximum profit. A thief is thinking everyone only wants to steal. A do-gooder thinks that deep down all people are good and want to do right.

So what does it tell about you,

relax... take a deep breath. I was just asking a question. Sometimes the most simple answer is the correct answer. At approx 6k per week production, I am sure there is some room for some SR trims. Nothing wrong in it. That doesn't mean demand has fallen off the floor for higher trims, or anything.

And your explanation also is reasonable. It helps fill any unused capacity for demand in US.

Anybody care to guess how TSLA will fare after the announcement? The obvious possibilities - $35k Model 3, Autopilot HW3, Supercharger v3, even a Model S/X refresh - are probably already baked in, so I'm leaning towards a "buy on rumor, sell on news" scenario, unless Elon announces something unexpected that knocks our socks off. Still long and strong and hope I'm wrong though...

or maybe elephant sized battery 150kwh for S/X/P3D
"The wait is almost over" is clearly an important choice of words. What has everyone been waiting for for the last decade? The standard range Model 3 is the elephant in the room. I don't see how it won't be that. I think we also see an update to S/X and possibly news on supercharger V3, though that may follow later.