Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cheese and Crackers! Nice opening. What do we not know?

4bqiiw.jpg

Attachments

• 4bqiiw.jpg
    4bqiiw.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 32
Once the time arrives, my greatest hope is that can meet in person.

We've already met but count me in! Sad that the Iceland thing got waylaid by the pandemic. Planning to visit there once this is all over regardless. Would be nice to see that meetup resurrected.

And damn...overslept this morning and woke up to a nice surprise with the SP...guess I should sleep in more often.

Sorry if already posted. China registrations down in July
Tesla's China Registrations Sink in July | The Motley Fool

In April 2020, Tesla’s China registrations, including imported cars, fell to 4,633 units, from 12,709 in March. Its sales are usually lower in the first month of each quarter than in the remaining two. (from Reuters)...

usually a drop off the first month of the quarter. this is a nothing-burger imo.

Tesla has a bit of a delivery wave in China too. First cars of each quarter are sent to areas of China where transportation take the longest time. Analog to how Tesla US is sending cars to Europe.

@SpaceCash has left the building, but he has plans to return with an alternative Tesla social media site.

Cheers!
Lodger

Yeah, he DM'd me too... Advised him to chill.

I tried getting something going with FC and Karen, didn't work, so count SC could do it, but good luck to him.

Anyway, she's looking BAF!

But oh noes, $1750 is the new $1650 :(

Yeah, he DM'd me too... Advised him to chill.

I tried getting something going with FC and Karen, didn't work, so count SC could do it, but good luck to him.

Anyway, she's looking BAF!

But oh noes, $1750 is the new $1650 :(

Edit: sneaky bastard SP runs up to $1765 in the time it took me to type that response :mad:

I solemnly raise my glass to celebrate all the IPO longs who bought at USD 17 to celebrate a 100+bagger.

CHEERS !!!

... and yes these were my first 500 chairs of a then unknown startup Tesla
Buying in at IPO was a truly incredible decision. I wish I had been an investor back then. 100 bagger is insane. Heck, I'm at a 6 bagger and that has been life changing.