Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 1st bagger. Started with 300K, withdrew some, and made some mistakes along the way.
100% grateful nonetheless, and room to grow both self and the account.
First bagger? A bagger is not a million, it's a multiple x of your original investment. Looks to be your 4th bagger. And the sp you want is what it takes for your account to be mil.

Well another mistake on my part may net me some money.
I failed to close out 10 1650 calls on friday and failed to call the broker by 430 to decline execution.
It was in the money by 71 cents.

Dont have 1,650,000 in cash in the account.
Called broker to ask what happens monday. Was worried they might sell my LEAPS to pay for the call.

Don't know what other brokers do but mine will sell the stock that the calls obtained at market open.
I will then owe or be owed the difference.

Will I be banned from trading for 10 days ?
WILL THE WIFE FIND OUT ?

Well, they didn't sell at open.
Forgive me but I sold 600 shares so that my account is not in arrears.
Made a pretty penny and have 400 more shares.

e-trade-baby.jpg

>1800

i wish they'd made it a 10:1 split instead of a 5:1 split. it's not really accomplishing much if after the split the price still rockets past $500 a share within a couple months.

Actually its better because around this time next year they can do another split if the share price goes above 1,000. They'll get the added hype of doing the split again.