Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Link? I tried to find it but cannot.

Link? Which subreddit was it and which post? Even if it got deleted already it can often be recovered.

Or was it on Twitter perhaps?

He posts very rarely (r/teslamotors) and I believe he/she is genuine. The reason I didn't link the comment was, because I don't want to put too much light on him/her (Vicki also had good intentions, but see how she ended her career at TSLA).

Hehe, well, there's a lot we can't say, but at the very least we can say that's not going to happen. ;) At least not with Teslas currently on the road. The Model 3 pack for example is rated for a max of 525A, and there's some dispute as to whether the wiring is sufficient to deliver that. 180kW at low SoCs seems to be the highest "realistic" possible charging rate, and that doesn't mean that the charging curve will allow it.

Then again, that doesn't mean that the chargers themselves won't be capable of more (aka for future vehicles) :)
I would also add: better sharing. Instead of 135kw or so shared between neighboring stalls, the ability to share the max site power, say ~1 MW or so for an 8 stall site between all 8 stalls and an intelligent sharing algorithm.

Dude in Yellow Jacket (Polestar CEO?) said it will launch at 39.9k Euro with production starting in March 2020.

Example:

Meet the Polestar 2, Volvo’s Tesla Model 3

"And then there’s the price. The launch version of the Polestar 2 (the only one available for the first year of production, which starts in early 2020) costs €59,900, although Polestar will offer a subscription-style plan (prices TBC) that includes one monthly payment to cover everything except charging. The long-range, AWD Model 3 starts at €58,800."

Re: the latter part, here's a fun thing all of the coverage seems to be forgetting: even if the EU auto tariff doesn't go away, Tesla will be building GF4 in Europe (I'd wager about a year behind the GF3 schedule). That's a 10%+overseas shipping discount (beyond ~2 years of cost and stat improvements)

A small hedge fund manager threw shade at Tesla's Elon Musk at a private conference and said the stock was going to zero

I can't help but imagine him on stage sitting on a toilet and gesturing at the screen with a toothbrush-shaped laser pointer ;)

A 152-slide Mark Spiegel TSLAQ presentation? Was the audience even conscious by the end? Did they have to get disinfected before the CDC would let them out of the building?

I do think it's fair to call Stanphyl Capital a hedge fund, in the sense that soon enough it's going to be operated by a guy living in a hedge.

Since lemur was an acronym for Limited Edition Mid Range, maybe tusk is also?

Apparently T.U.S.K. can refer to a Tank Urban Survival Kit which according to this website
Tank Urban Survival Kit (TUSK) | Military-Today.com
is fitted to tanks to provide improved protection, firepower and situational awareness.
Personally, that sounds pretty fun, tank mode enabled! Maybe sentry mode is going to the next level:cool:

You're correct!

It's blue and red on the same Earth!
BLUE = GM and Tesla = RED

Turns out KarenRei was correct?

@LytHka already gave the answer. Let's not base speculations on obviously wrong presumptions.

A small hedge fund manager threw shade at Tesla's Elon Musk at a private conference and said the stock was going to zero

I can't help but imagine him on stage sitting on a toilet and gesturing at the screen with a toothbrush-shaped laser pointer ;)

A 152-slide Mark Spiegel TSLAQ presentation? Was the audience even conscious by the end? Did they have to get disinfected before the CDC would let them out of the building?

Can we please stop paying attention to him?
Anyone here is aware he is at best disingenuous. Why waste energy on him?

Reactions: MartinAustin