Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Antarctica's NHSTA equivalent stipulate passenger vehicles must have steering wheel on the left side of the car? All roads and highways are right hand drive?
Sorry, I think you're mistaken. Antarctica's policies state that the REINDEER pulling the car must be on the left side, not the steering wheel. Easy mistake to make. You are forgiven.

Dan

I don't agree that a change to the power train with entirely new suspension and a new front motor (different form factor entirely) is "trivial to implement". I think this change probably accounts for some of the lack of S/X production last quarter, while the lines were shut down and robots re-trained and brought back up to speed.

I agree entirely, which is why I stated it’s trivial to implement relative to an entirely overhauled interior. This was in response to the improvements being described as a “nothing burger” by another member. I was making the case that it made sense to implement the powertrain and suspension changes, regardless of whether or not they’d be bundled with a refreshed interior.

Given how negative it is around here, I expect upside surprise. i.e. all downside are already disclosed and communicated by EM. Surprise can only be positive.

Please. No optimism right now. I'm braced for the worse and don't want any signs of hope. I'm prepared to bleed. Please don't ruin it for me by giving me ANY hope at all. It's going to be BAD!!

From looking at the Stock Price, I could get tired of winning...

Seriously with Elon Musk seemingly having found a new "baby" with FSD, I am quite anxious about several mundane, yet pressing problems:
1) Getting sufficient cells for both cars and storage,
2) Getting the weekly car production closer to 10k,
3) Getting us out of delivery hell (that various waiting rooms indicate is not over),

Why would you think that Elon no longer cares about cell production, car production and delivery? Just because he said they are going all in on FSD? Even if FSD is now the #1 priority, more cells and cars means more feedback for FSD, more potential robotaxi’s, not to mention more positive cash flow to develop FSD. He even said they prefer SR+ orders because it allows them to produce more cars.

And JB and Jerome are not just wallpaper.

Please. No optimism right now. I'm braced for the worse and don't want any signs of hope. I'm prepared to bleed. Please don't ruin it for me by giving me ANY hope at all. It's going to be BAD!!

No worries. It will be bad. Elon Musk said it will be bad. And as we know from Andrea James' high context/low context discussion... well this will be bad :(

Given how negative it is around here, I expect upside surprise. i.e. all downside are already disclosed and communicated by EM. Surprise can only be positive.

Only reason I feel like it'll spike up is because I've sold half my shares..lol.

Too bad Elon made it seem like this quarter could have been profitable if it wasn't for a few days worth of delays at the port. So you have analysts averaging a -200 to 300m loss. People on this board however have calculated a 500-600m loss and that's scares me because these were calculated by the bulls.

Reactions: Florin
Something to cheer us all up.
TtBVlblI.jpg

a>

TtBVlblI

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: neroden