Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nafnlaus on Twitter

upload_2019-5-23_13-15-30.png

there's some leaked email from Elon posted on Teslarati indicating production may be going well, but it's unknown if it's real or fake. Might be that.

It was strangely posted on a chinese social media forum, so the authenticity is questionable
Why? there are lots of Chinese investors with resources.
More leaked internal emails. Direction depending on whether Elon is feeling like crashing or boosting the stock price.
Elon finally find the way communicate without preapproved.

Probably he is worried about getting fired. There’s a leaking policy not long ago.

* The original poster on the Chinese thread
* At least 2x confirmed in the Chinese thread (haven't checked it in an hour or so, there might be more).
* 1x confirmation on Reddit, from a person with a history of posts related to working for Tesla, and who provided confirmation of their employment to mods
* 1x confirmation from a source I'm not at liberty to discuss.

Not sure how many more are needed...

* The original poster on the Chinese thread
* At least 2x confirmed in the Chinese thread (haven't checked it in an hour or so, there might be more).
* 1x confirmation on Reddit, from a person with a history of posts related to working for Tesla, and who provided confirmation of their employment to mods
* 1x confirmation from a source I'm not at liberty to discuss.

Not sure how many more are needed...

Mobile service tech coming in 2 hours. I’ll ask him too. ;)