Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe tomorrow we will get a Scooby-Doo moment and we will see what sort of masked villain is behind “Adam Jonas”.
LOL! I knew I recognized him: Scooby DON'T!

Adam Jonas.Scooby Don't.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: capster
Translation: My mates and I will continue to spread out bullshit, but summer is here and we'll be in the Hamptons for a few weeks.
My theory on why these analysts are able to move markets with their stupid analysis and SP price predictions.

Almost everyone knows - retail and institutional investors - that these guys are bullshitting. But they know the stock will fall or rise the next day, because the rest of the sheep will react. So every sheep simply joins the bandwagon and goes for the ride, although no one honestly believes these analysts and their stupid analysis. So it ends up being a self fulfilling prophecy.

This is the reason, no one questions these analysts, because they know it is all BS anyway.

@danahull quoted Adam Jonas on his 75k Q2 delivery prediction and then added her own choice negative phrases to it, on a report just three weeks ago. Do you think she will now point out how much this guy was wrong? No. Her job is to selectively quote and add color to it. She knows very well this is all crap. They all don't care.

Yep, Tim Seymour of CNBC’s Fast Money said the same thing. Nice that Gene Munster was there to refute all his nonsense.

There was an unintentionally hilarious moment in that CNBC segment. After Gene Munster had finished taking, one of the talking heads on the panel (Brian Kelly I think) attempted to bring up demand issue, but he literally stopped mid-sentence and said “I got nothing...someone else can take over”.

Will try and find clip

There was an unintentionally hilarious moment in that CNBC segment. After Gene Munster had finished taking, one of the talking heads on the panel (Brian Kelly I think) attempted to bring up demand issue, but he literally stopped mid-sentence and said “I got nothing...someone else can take over”.

Will try and find clip
Yeah I saw that, it was hilarious!

• Funny
Reactions: Antares Nebula

Will try and find clip
CNBC's Fast Money on Twitter

They reaffirmed guide Q1 because they want you to understand that deliveries were lower than expectations due to logistical issues. Now they didn't reaffirm guide this time because they assume you know how to add simple numbers together. It even tells you Q3 will be a QOQ increase. How much spoon feeding do you freaken need?!

Tesla does poorly, guide is a lie..they will do poorly
Tesla does great, no guide means they will do poorly

Just go F yourselves.

Based on the comments on all these videos it seems people are not buying into any of the analyst nonsense. They keep talking about competition, but right now competition can’t put out a $40,000 car. They are having to put out a $65000 car and they are competing with the S and X for peanuts meanwhile the 3 is taking the whole cake.

Then as a consumer you look at the risk of buying an EV and it’s not going to make sense to skip the brand that has devoted their efforts towards EV’s, offers the cheapest one, and the most consumer rewarding one. I get it if you are just an Audi, Jaguar, or BMW person but at the end of the day the EV market is Tesla’s.
I don’t want to be too negative on other EV’s. It’s great that companies are putting resources towards it, and hopefully they continue to push Tesla into being that much better.