Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologise if I sounded offensive. Wasn't meant to. I found it hard to follow these "general rules"

The general rules I presented are easiest to follow once it is realized that the current price a stock is trading at is not nearly as significant as most people think it is. It's all about acquiring great companies and holding them. The price, over the long-haul, will take care of itself.

Q4 is going to be most interesting.
What's the Tesla projected target for Q4 Revenue. What does =360K in 2019 equate to as a baseline?

I love this place. I ask the most difficult questions and I can't stump you. I held today based on about 10 responses to my question "Where does SP go from here." That was epic, nailed it!

The stock is massively overbought... lost momentum and broke down following a textbook doji intraday.
This is normal price action after such a huge move and every stock does the same thing...
Profit taking and some shorts, but I can't see how you can call this price action "manipulation".
The stock needs to consolidate for at least some days before moving again!

I think stuff like this is hilarious and shows how short memories are now. Bill Gates was a notorious douchebag while he was still CEO of Microsoft. The "Bill Meeting" was and is legendary at that company because his favorite pastime was bullying his employees until they were publicly in tears. It's strange how quickly people have forgot.

Everyone cries at successful tech startups. Almost no company goes from small to large without some employees feeling mistreated. People without big boy pants need to stay away.

Show me an example of Gates telling outright lies. Musk is willing to say anything that is plausibly defensible and beneficial to the company.

Everyone cries at successful tech startups. Almost no company goes from small to large without some employees feeling mistreated. People without big boy pants need to stay away.

Show me an example of Gates telling outright lies. Musk is willing to say anything that is plausibly defensible and beneficial to the company.
You must be hearing some other Musk than I've been hearing.

As a reminder to people, this was the shape of the Q3 short squeeze last year - up to the macro burst that popped it. The cursor is centred on the last day of trading before the ER came out.

View attachment 470791
Don't worry. It's not like we have a non-stable, non-genius in charge that could trigger a macro drop. On the other hand, bumbling in the ME has the potential to mess up oil supply which should be a boost for Tesla.