Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A suggestion for Mark B. Spiegel:
Change your Twitter profile pic back to this one
Because you're getting burned big-time! :D:cool:

download (3).jpeg

The first thing brought up is the panels are perfectly flat, but similar designs usually have slight curves. This shows the author didn’t even read that motor trend article and didn’t understand why they are flat.

The author probably knows why the panels are flat, just a way to spread FUD about the "unique" design.

Ok, to better illustrate the layout of GF3, I've corrected the 3D perspective distortions of the photo of the screen and created an overview/map view of the GF3 layout, with arrows added to illustrate in what direction the workflow is probably going:

Is it possible where you have the "phase 2 building?" labeled, that is actually the Phase 3 building for Model Y?

They are clearing ground in that area right now. The pictures show that it is an exact mirror image of the Phase 1 Model 3 building. (minus stamping which might be shared between Model and Y)

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
The kind of rally we are having today I thought we would see yesterday. And when it petered out yesterday, I was fairly confident it wouldn’t happen today.

So either I’m uniquely unsuited for day trading, or it’s insanely difficult.

Sticking with my LEAPs.
No, no, please continue posting. This makes you a 100% reliable contra-indicator. TIA.
;)

Cheers!

This is on top of my Yahoo finance news feed:
Tesla Cybertruck design has promise, issues
The whole piece is one designer criticizing someone else’s work without understanding the design goals.
The first thing brought up is the panels are perfectly flat, but similar designs usually have slight curves. This shows the author didn’t even read that motor trend article and didn’t understand why they are flat. If they are using material that can be made with slight curves, they could just go ahead and make it streamlined instead of angular.

Again the whole article is just opinions not news.(and they are uneducated wrong opinions)

I feel when this kind of article can make it to the top of the news feed, it shows shorts really are running out of FUDs.

Here's the top story on Google for "tesla stock price" -->

topstory.JPG