Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$389.61 is the ATH from 2017 September 18.
Better yet, real Investors could buy TSLA for $327.25 during the MMD just 10 trading days ago. That's +20% or avg +2%/day rise in the SP. :D

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2019-12-18.15-45.png

Notice that upper-BB? It may open above the record high open tomorrow!

With all due respect, I'm used to driving P-spec Teslas for nearly 6 years now and anything less seems quite pedestrian.
A Luxury Once Tasted Becomes a Necessity

So you're spoiled, not my problem. I don't think I could enjoy my slow piece of *sugar* anymore than I already do. I wouldn't throw $2,000 at it to find out. Hopefully I'm wrong and massive amounts of people give $2,000 more to my favorite company.

All time high \0/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any good entry point at these levels?
Came into some holiday cash but the jump from 185 to 350 has been meteoric since May has gotten my analytics all mixed up.

Per TMC time to buy was long ago, but what does TMC know :)
Per IDB, Cramer ... time to buy is now :)

Be cautious and more diligent buying at ATH ...
. buy in steps
. try selling PUTS
.IV's are high, so beware of buying calls ... (but IV likely will remain high till Feb post C/C and who knows where SP will be by then ) ... cheers!!

+ Hope all contributors(exception trolls) on this thread are in the green after today.
This story has not ended yet.

Last edited:
I love/hate this. Every time TSLA hits an all time high I tell myself "I'm in this for the long haul. And, plus, this is when they'll break out and the roller coaster will calm and TSLA will start to behave more like a growth stock than a bucking bronco and I'll be left in the dust after having sold at the high" and so I patiently hold, only to see a huge dip afterwards. Then, of course, I kick myself for not selling at the high and then buying at the dip. So, once again, I'm faced with the dilemma: Do I sell or do I hold? Yes, a good problem to have, but anguish nonetheless.