Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
15 usd up in 2 minutes. What happened?

Lots of people bought stock.

Or a couple people bought lots of stock.

Or some combination of the two.

Or lots of people covered a few shares.

Or a few people covered a lot of shares.

Or the combination of the two.

Or some combination of all four.

(I'll be here for expert stock analysis all day).

AJ is from MS not GS
is there really a difference? they are all spelled with a BS (should add UBS who shouldn't even be allowed to comment on TSLA after trying to suing Sandy Munro for the 3 tear down ...thanks for the reminder)
I could be a better Tesla Analyst than most of them. At least get your feet on the ground and in the factories to see what is really going on, right? check out how much service has changed over the years (at least in the local CA super high volume areas) lots of shtuff is happening.
competition? still a big zero.
Mr Mad money is an example of what the future brings. just had a janitorial leaf driver tell me his wife rode in a 3 and :p game over

Last edited:
15 usd up in 2 minutes. What happened?

THIS happened:

300M dollar trade.jpg

A little $300M buy order.

Technically unlikely to have been 1 single buy order, but it sounds sexier this way.

THIS happened:

View attachment 503471

A little $300M buy order.

Technically unlikely to have been 1 single buy order, but it sounds sexier this way.

I sold a couple shares to take a small risk on some 1/31 calls.... but right after I sold my shares and before I could buy the calls, our buyer woke up. You're welcome on waking up the buyer!