Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The problem is, the Phase I tests are in a limited number of healthy volunteers to establish safety, not efficacy. They plan to follow the Phase I volunteers for a year. Then, Phase II (actual patients or persons exposed) trials to establish efficacy and dosage (and safety). Then, Phase III trials with exposed persons given the dosage determined in earlier phases.

We're talking many months. The actual vaccine isn't imminent.

Phase 1 underway for one potential vaccine:

Coronavirus vaccine trial administers first dose to participant - CNN
The study aims to enroll a total of 45 healthy adults over a six-week time frame. Each participant will receive two injections about a month apart in varying doses.

Some vaccines take longer than others. There was no year delay for phase 1 with H1N1.
H1N1 was found in April, trials started in July, vaccines were approved in September, first doses in October, 100 million units were available in December.
2009 H1N1 Flu Pandemic Timeline

Guess this has been posted, but I'm still trying to catch-up, so apologies in advance:

Stay home if you want, Musk tells Tesla workers as Fremont plant stays open

Alameda County has declared Tesla an “essential business” that is allowed to remain in operation, according to a county spokesman.

What’s essential about automobile manufacturing in the midst of a viral pandemic? “That’s a good question,” said spokesman Ray Kelly, promising more information would be forthcoming. “We’re in uncharted waters right now.”

Operations will continue, Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk told employees in a Monday night email. “If you feel the slightest bit ill or even uncomfortable, please do not feel obligated to come to work,” he said.

You can be sure $TSLAQ will be calling officials' offices over the humanity of it all...

In other news
- inventory of M3 in Belgium has diminished to half of what it was last week
- 31 deliveries in NO yesterday
- converted 100 trading shares to 10x June 2022 $1400's, as I missed the boat on the way down, it seemed the best way to profit from the situation long-term (core shares untouched)

Now back to catch-up...

At this stage of the black swan event. Everyone is just waiting for the first big corp to announce a bankruptcy in order to know where the vulnerable industry is. The fact that the fed fired the bazook QE and the unprecedented 1.5 Trillion repo liquidity means very likely that some large entity is confronting debt payment crisis. Which is reasonable consider how the supply chain has been basically frozen since January. Someone should've declared bankruptcy by now.

Unfortunately, I don't have any inside info on who it is.

It's probably the financial sector... they are nothing more than a giant tick that lives off of taxpayer largess.

Shortzes conduct coordinated attempt to shutdown or muzzle prominent Tesla Twitter influencers via two strategies:
  1. filing complaint saying the Twitter account is being run by a bot
  2. filing Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) complaints
Significantly, the well-known twitter acct "Alter Viggo" has been suspended.

Twitter Restricts Tesla Community Members During COVID-19 Pandemic, Discarding Its Social Media Responsibility

tesla-twitter-suspension_1000x.jpg

Last edited:

NO, NO, NO! PLEASE STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT PANIC IS NECESSARY. Should workers, at factories and grocery stores, that produce and sell your food, also panic and shutdown?

Panic is a sudden sensation of fear, which is so strong as to dominate or prevent reason and logical thinking, replacing it with overwhelming feelings of anxiety and frantic agitation consistent with an animalistic fight-or-flight reaction.

Anyone figured out why TSLA is getting destroyed everyday? We have the most positive signals outside of owning a toilet store or creating a vaccine. Can’t catch a break

Probably a mix out of your old stereotypes about Tesla ("luxury product for luxury consumers", "demand limited", "dependent on high oil prices", "at risk of bankruptcy", etc), combined with perceptions of reduced odds for S&P inclusion.

Last edited:
Shortzes conduct coordinated attempt to shutdown or muzzle prominent Tesla Twitter influencers via two strategies:
  1. filing complaint saying the Twitter account is being run by a bot
  2. filing Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) complaints
Significantly, the well-known twitter acct "Alter Viggo" has been suspended.

Twitter Restricts Tesla Community Members During COVID-19 Pandemic, Discarding Its Social Media Responsibility

View attachment 522674
Am i wrong or such an attack to Tesla, for being so "collateral" is a new thing?
Now i'm very worried for my Tesla stocks, if US doesn't stop any shorting activities as many countries are doing... smell as the beginning of a coohordinate deadly attack...

Pre-market already touched 436..

Last edited: