Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May have been reported already but Ark Invest did buy +14.6k shares yesterday

Attachments

• Ark 1.png
    Ark 1.png
    22 KB · Views: 42
  • Ark 2.png
    Ark 2.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Ark 3.png
    Ark 3.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 43
I have not given up trying to understand TSLA and how it goes up and down.
I do recognise that whatever I feel I should do is wrong (except maybe to HODL. I haven't sold a share.) But I bought in at $644. Then held. When it got to $940 my stock friend told me to "take some earnings." Of course I felt like, "It is going to the MoOoOooOn, why should I sell?
Then it dropped.... and I wanted to sell, but I listened to the forum about buying the drop. And again I screwed up. I bought it at $833 thinking THAT was the "dip."
And so now I just HODL. And wake up every day playing rock paper scissors, and always choosing HODL. When it goes up I should sell and when it goes really really down I should buy...but I can't figure out *sugar*.
The only thing I know is that I bought the right company.
I think...maybe.

You guys finally convinced me to buy. Let’s see if we can get a few at $370 today. If not today then likely tomorrow.
Condolences to those that bought on the way down a week or two ago.

Congratulations to those that bought on the way down a week or two ago, you own stock in the one "automaker" whose business is GROWING during an industry wide contraction.