Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stock is trading sideways relative to yesterday’s AH rally.

A push down closer to max pain might yet be possible.

Hm, I swore I heard that before....

I see us trading roughly sideways today and tomorrow barring any significant news.

upload_2020-4-17_15-53-57.png

:p

Reactions: Bunky
A push down to 675?? 12% Off? in a relative positive market??

Question, anybody has a good site for a graphical view of the orderbook? My broker suck when viewing the orderbook....

After the ATH nuke, anything is possible for this stock. I no longer discount crazy events. The stocked needed to close at 750 by end of Friday from 968 and they managed to do exactly that.

Is it just me and my "Tesla Delusion?"

With a potential CV-19 shot on the horizon, Battery Day, possible/supposed step-change progress on FSD, and the planned Gigafactory count approaching two-figures, is anyone else thinking we'll be into a four-figure TSLA stock price by the end of May?
It's a near certainty from my perspective. Perhaps even in the nearterm run up to earnings since it's coinciding with getting over the covid hump. I do think we'll revisit $600 rather quickly though once the reality of this looming recession hits the macros.

Hard to see MM holding TSLA to max pain today. Could be yet another breakout, recent appetite is just too strong.

Reactions: phantasms
It's a near certainty from my perspective. Perhaps even in the nearterm run up to earnings since it's coinciding with getting over the covid hump. I do think we'll revisit $600 rather quickly though once the reality of this looming recession hits the macros.

Hard to see MM holding TSLA to max pain today. Could be yet another breakout, recent appetite is just too strong.

So over $1k by end of May, but then back to $600 later, or is the $600 coming first? Have some dry powder to spend, but would prefer to spend it on the most shares possible . . . .

Does anyone know if ARK Investments updated their $7k price target for 2024 for a post-CV world?

Tesla Price Target: Tesla's Potential Trajectory During the Next Five Years

Reactions: Zextraterrestrial
Reactions: FrankSG
Early this morning, Gene Muenster (sp?) on CNBC suggested that we may find Tesla added to the FAANG stocks. They played around with the possible acronym.

TAANG (remember Tang) Tang (drink mix) - Wikipedia

drop F^&%$book and put Tesla in its rightful position as a true industrial/energy innovator.. frankly i don't even like lumping Tesla in with this group

changed my Mind ....the new acronym should be TXXX... lets see what companies can rise up to the challenge