Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TSLA rebounding nicely since 07:00 from Pre-market lows, now $777.73 @ 07:15 (see the NASDAQ Real-time chart below from 08:00 hrs).

Likely means MMs and other large brokerages pounced on the Boomburg newz, and now Retail is sopping up the cheap shares. Macros strong this morning: NASDAQ-100 Futures up 1.37%

EDIT: and we're GREEN in the Pre-Market @ 07:22 EDT :D

$784.00 +1.42 +0.18%

TSLA.2020-05-07.08-00.png

08:00 EDT Update: TSLA $784.64 +2.06 +0.26%

Cheers!

Last edited:
TSLA rebounding nicely since 07:00 from Pre-market lows, now $777.73 @ 07:15 (NASDAQ chart to follow at 08:00 so check back to this post after then).

Likely means MMs and other large brokerages pounced on the Boomburg newz, and now Retail is sopping up the cheap shares. Macros strong this morning: NASDAQ-100 Futures up 1.37%

EDIT: and we're GREEN in the Pre-Market @ 07:22 EDT :D

$784.00 +1.42 +0.18%

Cheers!

Yes now we're back! Long and strong

• Love
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Since it's still the pre-market, some frivolous entertainment: White Musk is trending on Twitter in the UK. Seems to be related to a Body Shop scent in the 90s.

View attachment 539475

... but then...

View attachment 539476

To continue the OT, I remember buying my mum a White Musk selection from the Body Shop. I found out a few years later she actually hates the scent and never used any of it. :rolleyes:

LA Times headline: "(Gov) Newsome: these are depression-era numbers".

Well, no kidding....shut everything down & you expect otherwise?

FWIW: I have zero confidence that Northern Cal/Alameda County is going to open before mid June.....so much of their workforce is telecommuting & Mfg. represents a small piece of their economic pie. Tesla needs to get another North American plant online ASAP.

LA Times headline: "(Gov) Newsome: these are depression-era numbers".

Well, no kidding....shut everything down & you expect otherwise?

FWIW: I have zero confidence that Northern Cal/Alameda County is going to open before mid June.....so much of their workforce is telecommuting & Mfg. represents a small piece of their economic pie. Tesla needs to get another North American plant online ASAP.
American plant and ASAP is an oxymoron. People wonder why everything moves to China. If Tesla apply for permits today for giga 5, guarantee Model Y expansion in China will be done prior to a single tractor hitting the ground here.

We have a major highway expansion under construction in my city since I was in High school..and I'm 37 today. China finishes their road expansion in a month.