Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, while the FOMO may die down within a few days, reality isn't likely going to set in until we have a credit squeeze. With all this money the Fed is printing, anyone and their mom can be the greatest company America has ever seen.

I think the Nikola runup is reflective of markets overall and how they’ve become unhinged from reality/economics. A combination of so much money sloshing around, extreme FOMO, and a wave of day traders birthed from corona, is throwing valuations out of whack...

I’m not comparing Nikolas business to Tesla in the slightest, as I agree with the all talk/no walk (and think it’d be a great short), but TSLA has certainly benefited in part from the same combination of factors since the last ER.

Sounds like a great short. Is there a thread dedicated to it yet?

YES! Take it to a seperate thread. We don't want to read your FUD about NIKOLA here!
Nikola is an awesomely amazing company with genious leadership. A true next Amazon!
Just look at all the reservations they have. Those are basically almost totally legitimate cash equivalent ultra riches.
Here, take a look at mine...:
EZ6kKkAXsAIcsdR

YES! Take it to a seperate thread. We don't want to read your FUD about NIKOLA here!
Nikola is an awesomely amazing company with genious leadership. A true next Amazon!
Just look at all the reservations they have. Those are basically almost totally legitimate cash equivalent ultra riches.
Here, take a look at mine...:
EZ6kKkAXsAIcsdR
WSB had the idea of orchestrating a 10x per model per person reservation to pump the stock up. So stupid it might actually work.

Has this article been discussed? Might be helping share price.
Tesla battery supplier Catl says new design has one million-mile lifespan

As far as I remember a while ago we speculated that the new CATL-chemistry might be the million mile battery but finally dismissed the idea, assuming it would be Tesla´s own cells (pilot line in Fremont). Correct me if I am wrong..

My beef with hydrogen is on efficiency.
Electricity - (electrolysis)-> Hydrogen - (motor) -> wheel = 35% efficiency
Tesla can get like 80%, correct me if I'm wrong
The running is cost, then, at least twice as high
How do you justify that?
More dealer revenue. Guaranteed planned obsolescence because there is a don't drive after date (kind of like food).

Reactions: Christine69420
I guess so. And delayed macro boost from last week. Still, there's no real volume.

I only say this out of excitement for what happens when any real buyers show up. Not used to TSLA being bulletproof or trading logically on value.
I'll tell you when to get excited. Here is what will happen when Q3/Q4/Q12021 production and delivery numbers are baked into TSLA:

Last edited:
I’m not really interested in throwing shade on Trevor, but he burned his bridges with me when he launched that pathetic lawsuit against Tesla.

But right now he’s all over Twitter, can’t avoid, and I stumbled across this, which seems indicative of his general level of vapourware and BS...

upload_2020-6-8_18-40-20.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-8_18-40-11.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-8_18-40-11.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 44