Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even as a long I am paralyzed watching this.

My long term accounts are all common and are simply not going to be touched before I see Tesla become something other than what it is now, and I do not foresee that even in the next five years.

My short term option plays, have been exploding and I have absolutely no idea what to do with them.

Sold a single one in a ladder play and instantly regretted it lol.

Filled Sell to Close 1 TSLA JUL 31 2020 1010.0 Call Limit 128.00

Also I swore I was going to double down this morning with the short term options. But cheap bastid that I am tried to save a few dollars and it just ran away from me as I waited paralyzed.

Damn it moved ten dollars as I was writing this.

Talk about first world problems....

It will come down, I expect a lot. it's going to fast so it will be corrected. I expect on the delivery report, when it comes loads of shares will be sold. Buy the rumor sell the news.

Who said profitability is certain? No body. Elon said tight on breaking even. This is buy the rumor, buy even more on the news.

And now $10 above the Upper-BB ($1,071.44) at 11:40

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2020-06-30.11-49.png

I'd expect some selling pressure at these levels, but frankly there's so much buying interest from the 'tutes and mo' traders that we could nudge higher yet.

Popcorn ready. ;)

Cheers!

Last edited: